AZ

4.6
Based on 1,307 Ratings
1,016
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I feel that it helped me recover faster from my second concussion. There is no taste to it. It comes in the forms of capsules. I bought it two times, because I had another concussion so I felt that I needed it again because it helped me the first time. I didn't feel any side effects.

316e732c-54bd-4888-961d-da1674ff4e0f
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for around 12 months and am really pleased with the results. I began taking only 2 capsules a day to see if it may alleviate my thoughts of suffering dementia as my dear old Mother did. My memory has improved and the clarity of thought has been greatly enhanced. As a 64 year old teacher, I would readily recommend them to any one with the similar problems as I had. Easy to swallow and no anti reactions. Trisha

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I’ve been using this off and on for 6 years now and I swear by it for brain health. I honestly feel like I’m sharper, clearer and more focused taking Neuro Optimizer! Full disclosure: I don’t use it consistently and I always pair it with the Jarrow L Tyrosine. Do your research re: components

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,069

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have found steady improvements in my baseline cognition over the time I have been taking this supplement (~9 months), (recall/reasoning/deduction). I take the 4 capsules in the morning before a main meal with juice or with something fatty like avocado or some oily fish as it seems to make sense to pair the fat soluble nutrients in it for better absorption. Another plus in my book is that if the capsules are poured out or chewed on the powder has a nice taste that I haven't tired of which seems is a good sign of if something is desirable or not by the body and also a way of associating any subsequent effects with it's consumption.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought it for my husband and myself after COVID , to support brain function, bacause we suffered some memory lapses. The quality is excellent, the ingredients are what our nervous system needs and eats. our dosage was 2 capsules --in the morning and in the evening. Seems we did well, enjoyed the effect , became more concentrated, my husband asks to buy more,

Posted on May 14, 2022

Quality can be vouched by the noticeable benefit in my mom and dad’s memory and brain function. Dosage is 4 and some people take less. The ingredients seem to be good and contains all the good ones for brain function. Only thing we could benefit better from is the price point - wish it wasn’t so expensive!

Posted on May 8, 2022

My mother was very happy about the product and the quality of the delivery. The price was very good considering that was the cheapest option from the market. The dosage was also covering my mother need. The effects of the product was very much appreciated and seems better than similar products on the market. I will gladly considering buying from here always. Ingredients also seems very well balanced.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I usually dislike combo supplements like this, but this is a good quality product with the right ingredients, good dosage, and a good price for what it contains. If you're looking for a boost to your cognition and are looking for a way to decrease the amount of things you have to take separately, the price per dose for this stuff is quite effective, and it's basically a bare bones nootropics stack for human cognition.