Dr. Mercola, Gallbladder Enzymes, 30 Capsules
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 3 2018
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCL-03095
- UPC Code: 810487030953
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
8.9 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Dietary Supplements
- Digestive Support
- Energy Production
- Delayed Release
Dr. Mercola has been providing quality products since 2001
Specially designed to combat digestive distress after gallbladder removal, Gallbladder Enzymes...
- Contains Pancrelipase, a high activity enzyme blend of Pancreatic Protease, Amylase and Lipase to support digestive health after gallbladder removal and to help relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort
- Are scientifically formulated with ox bile to compensate for bile and enzyme loss, and stimulate proper movement through the digestive trac
- Include ATP or adenosine 5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily before your biggest meal. For best results, take with Dr. Mercola's full spectrum enzymes.
Organic rice hull, delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin), medium chain triglycerides.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Ox Bile||200 mg||*|
|Pancreatic Protease||12,480 USP||*|
|Pancreatic Amylase||12,480 USP||*|
|Pancreatic Lipase||3,000 USP||*|
|Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)||250 million LCU||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|