AZ

Based on 4,091 Ratings
3,000
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

An AMAZING beauty blender !!!!! I use it every time I put on make up and it really let the make up blend with the skin and leave the skin really smooth and hydrated. The quality is fantastic and the package is really good too I love this type of product and the texture

0e345730-12d4-421c-a992-0cbcc3c083ae
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I was shocked by how much I liked this sponge! Wet n Wild has some misses but this is a hit! It's the perfect blend of soft and firm, easy to clean and doubles in size(like actually does cuz alot of other sponges I've tried don't double in size lol).

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great makeup sponge. I rinse it throughly, the squeeze all the water out (it expands and becomes fluffier, which help spreads the makeup more evenly and air-brushed like). Love it so far, I can tell it’s a good quality, and I use it almost every day. If my review was helpful, please like 👍🏼

MeMe
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I liked this beauty blender. Its size is medium . It's a little flat in the front, which makes it easy to spread foundation and even concealer under the eye. Wet it before use and squeeze it well, you can use it wet or dry as you like. Its a good quality. I loved the packaging it has like a holder as you see in the picture that you can but it when you finish using.

94bd3ea3-28a0-413c-beb4-a2c6f2615ece
be17eefc-e83d-43db-a3de-44b40fc9a516
a8da566f-9192-4e93-a6e5-5f775e4b7137
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it , no bad scent , very high quality can be used for all ages , good siZe compared to the price, good packaging , , i have very sensitive skin but its so gentle on skin and so fluffy, texture is soo smooth , beautiful color , love it gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb♥️

7eefbbe9-fb05-4c0c-a503-5903bda00141
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,553

Pretty product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Using it to apply foundation. I soak and then squeeze it to use it damo and it work beautifully- spreads the make up evenly in a thin coat, doesn't cake or enhance wrinkles, you can do a second coat if you want a fuller coverage and it still looks natural

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

The best makeup sponge I’ve ever had. The quality is great, has a really cute packaging and neony pink color, it’s size medium, texture is really soft and nice to use. One of the benefits of this sponge is how easily blends foundation on my skin. I will definitely repurchase this sponge.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

The frequency that I’ve been taking this is everyday for about one month, and so far I’ve been seeing lots of improvement in the quality of my overall health and specifically in my hair and skin health helping moisturize it and making me look younger in age. I have to say first of all the package is very well put. I also noticed some benefit in my nails health. My husband also started using it and he’s mentioned that he doesn’t mind the composition since he has a sensitive skin, he described how gentle it was on his skin and he loved that it’s natural ingredient, also the size is suitable for carrying around.