AZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great Glucosamine complex

My wife is so happy i bought her these. Has helped with her joint pain (arthitic) to make it more manageable and the MSM helped with pain relief. In addition it is shellfish-free, promotes healthy joints and definitely supports comfortable movement of once sore and sensitive joints catelige For those who are concerned it is certified gluten free, wheat & dairy free and suitable forvegans.

My chiropractor recommended this type of supplement for me due to a back injury that I have. I found these specifically because they are shellfish free as I have a shellfish allergy. They are made by a good company and the price is better here on iherb than I found elsewhere. They are a normal size tablet and easy to swallow. If taken as recommended, you should feel the difference in your body. I've been taking these now for over a year and my joints are thanking me.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I have tried a variety of joint supplements and this product from Solgar seems to be the only one that works for my knees. I have had knee pain for years and had a medical operation a couple of years ago. Someone I know with a similar condition recommended this product. I bought both this regular one and the triple strength one, I started with triple strength, after taking the pills for a week or so, I do see the improvement on my joints. I no longer feel the pain when it rains and I am able to walk longer distances without feeling burdened. Package was good and the delivery was very prompt.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I started taking these after being put on an anti-acne medication. It mildly helped reduce the strain on my joints and cartilage, but I didn't like the product's packaging. Solgar's bottles aren't very travel-friendly plus the pills were a little big to swallow. I would consider looking into another brand in the future.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Pills are quite large and hard to swallow but it is worth it in the end because they help with joint pain from the very begining of the use.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have sore joints, and often swollen. I use this product with Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora Arnica Gel, Topical Gel and Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate and feel that the pain goes away, the joints become swollen much less. I hope that the products help me feel better!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

glucosamine benefits are very important supplement for joints and connective tissues improvement. this products works great it has a very good quality highly absorbed . has no taste and the package is fantastic

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have learned that Solgar is always a good choice and it seems this product is too. This was the first time I use this complex, and my knees hurt less these days. I will certainly buy again and see how it works long-term.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Only been taking it for ten days but it seems to be doing me good, my knee pains are much improved since I started taking them.