AZ
4.5

4.5
Ulie
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

These Tablets have very gentle enzyme that are assisting my digestion at the moment as I have had continuous stomach issues and intestinal surgery. they taste fine as you swallow them I love the peppermint in them and the quality of ingredient. I also take the quercetin tablets from this brand as they are pure and all non GMO.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These enzyme capsules have been a part of our family's daily diet for several years now. They have been great for maintaining our gut health and digestion. Especially when we are indulging in rich food or a heavy meal, this helps keep the bloated-ness away and our stomachs don't feel so heavy. A while back i think they changed the composition of the capsule so the taste changed and it took a while to get used to - but it didn't affect the intended effect for us, so all's good now and we are used to the taste already.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Fantastic enzyme that really make a difference to my overall digestive health. Seem stronger than other brands, I really appreciate that they are vegan & yet still have a potent mix of enzymatic varieties. A lot of enzyme products aren’t vegan be careful if that is of concern to you

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I've added this to my routine because it helps my other supplements work better.. I take one capsule with my morning pills and one with my evening pills. Have not experienced any ill effects. Occassionally I take two with a meal. No more upset stomach from supplements or a meal. I haven't found a better quality or combinarion of digestive aids in this price range. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like the ingredients in this digestive supplement. I have a hard time breaking down foods, &this supplement seemed to help a lot. It’s from a good quality company, & I’ve used many of their other products, in the past. I like that I can keep these on hand for meals that give me trouble.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I think this is a good product,good company.I think it works well have used it for a few years now and am satisfied

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been taking these for years and they work well. My gastroenterologist recommended them to me. The only thing is I need to take 3 to 4 capsules instead of the recommended two at a time.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is more costly than a lot of supplements but it works! Good quality, ingredient and package. This enzyme has benefited me in my stomach/intestinal issue that comes with age, and has aided greatly in my digestion and bloating!