AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I used this product many yrs ago and it actually improved the numbers on my bone scan. Then I had to switch to something my doctor recommended. Since then my numbers have gotten worse…so here I am buying it again and hoping for the same great results. They are a perfect size to swallow as well. Delivery was quick. Thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I began using this product two years ago after my compounding pharmacist recommended it stating it had the ONLY form of calcium that could actually change bone structure for the better. Now two years later and a second bone density test it was confirmed I had gained 7% back of my density loss in my spine with osteoporosis!!! That is extremely significant and I will always use this product. I’ve even gotten my sister to switch also from another product. This product truly has everything you need to help turn your bone loss around for the better. BA

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

quality is very good , ingredients are amazing,size is easy to swallow,mg is perfect if took 2 pills daily,I felt change in my hair it gets stronger, package arrived in good shape I don't if it has any effect in immunity system it has no taste at all , after all I recommend this product , no bad effect on stomach or acidity , better joints no more knee pain after training it's benefit are much

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

It is a good quality product, with all the ingredients in the right proportions. However, the tablets are large, & taking 6 tablets a day (the full dose) is near impossible for me! I stick to 2 tablets a day, since I'm also take an all-in-one multi daily, plus incorporating nutritious elements into my diet. I find the D3 & K2 in all the supplements help in absorbing the nutrients for my bones properly, so I do not need the full 6 tablets a day.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

i got this for my boyfriend who's a gym rat. he read the label and said the ingredients would benefit an active person like him. the minerals target bones and joints, he takes it everyday and asked me for another bottle.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Best calcium supplement that was recommended to me by family and doctor. Because, I take RX that causes decreased ability to absorb calcium from foods, BoneUp is a wonderful rescuer.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I have been using this product now for quite some time. I have had great success in increasing my bone density from osteoporosis to osteopenia and I have no doubt that Ultra Bone-Up has helped contribute to this positive outcome. I am also impressed at how quick delivery is and the product always arrives well packed and in excellent condition. One very happy customer!

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I have been using other bone products. My sister introduced me to this one so I purchased one recently. One thing I like is that it is in tablet rather than capsule form. The calcium dosage is 1200mg per 6 tablets which is higher than the one that I have been taking. The only thing is that the magnesium is in the form of magnesium oxide which is not easy to be absorbed. If the magnesium is things like magnesium malate , that would be perfect !

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Been using the regular formula for many months, and decided to get the ultra. Chronic diarrhea for at least a month not realising that the ultra was the cause - went through a ton of treatments without diarrhea let up. Finally realised through process of elimination and this was the only new product that I had been consuming for the past month. While this may not affect majority of the population, there should be a note on potential contraindications on the product information! A couple of other reviews indicated that the diarrhea could be caused by the magnesium oxide - however, the regular formula has about the same amount of mag oxide as well - so now am wondering what exactly is in the Ultra formula that is diarrhea inducing in some people.