AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent for bloating and tummy pain

I take one tablet after a heavy meal or if I eat some junk food/fast food. I have a medium allergy to gluten and I noticed that they do help with bloating if I don't eat something very processed. my nutritionist recommended them for their ingredients and quality. so happy days. the package is too big for what it is inside (like 90% of everything on the market). a good supplement to have in your pantry.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I know trikatu for many years already. It's really an effective blend of herbs (spices) that helps for a better digestion. Half a caplet is enough for me for one time after a meal. So that I can have it twice a day.

f03ca9b1-79d3-41e8-9ce8-8d49482b4cf5
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

great quality... wish I had found the is sooner .. excellent ingredients... order came well packaged.... was having stomach issues have seen so much improvement using one tablet after my last meal everyday .... Great supplement... will definitely buy again

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love the Himalaya brand and use many of their natural herb products. In the past year, I started using Trikatu and I do notice that it helps with my digestion after a large meal. I also like the taste of the ginger in the caplet. I would recommend this as a digestion aid to everyone.

JuneKohler21
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Helps with bloated tummy and overeating by boosting the fire of digestion, improves condition of sinus too. Great replacement for another brand that was discontinued.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Ayurvedic texts described the digestive system as a fire whose responsibility was to transform energy into our own life-force. When we overindulge with food, we can dampen that fire, leaving behind smoldering flames in the form of gas, bloating and occasional heartburn.

My Ayurveda doctor said, take on an empty stomach half a teaspoon of dried ginger and half a teaspoon of cinnamon. I already felt bad from such words 😂 But it turned out that you can replace TRIKATU with two tablets! Very comfortably. Very useful. The smell of ginger and other herbs is very strong. It raises immunity very much! If my review is useful for you, please like it;)

2c7b4e33-5719-46c4-abd2-08dc80411f9d
f469ae32-a091-4b77-8efa-2b30c09b302b
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

ver good quality and quantity and the size taste is normal

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a very good product helps my digestion a lot o