AZ

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love all the ZipFiz products. We cannot get the product in Canada, only through iHerb can we get it. Black Cherry is one of my favorites. Grape being my favorite. The product shipped promptly. It arrived sooner than expected. I like it that it comes in tubes and you just put it a bottle of cold water. very easy. The product is well packaged, just like you'd find it in a store. ZipFiz is of very high quality. I feel refreshed after drinking it. The ingredients are excellent. I like the low calorie content.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love these. They have replaced my afternoon ready and they give me sustained energy and alertness in the arvo. I think I may have been low in one of the vitamins as I feel suspiciously good. Black cherry flavour is 🤌

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my favorite flavor of zipfizz! I travel often and these are perfect for on the go! Hydration, B vitamins, no jitters caffeine and strong nails! Best part they deliver to Thailand!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Great, slightly tart flavor. I drink 1-2 tubes a day in 16oz water with some crushed ice. Also works great for making low-carb / ketogenic gummies.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I do feel more energy but the taste is a bit too acidic and sour, and not so tasty. It's very strong... so I need to dilute it much more than advised, but the effect is good so I use it when I'm extremely tired at work

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

We did not care for the Black Cherry flavour - too mediciney, but the shopping experience, and service was better than any expectations. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love the product. It gives you energy when you need it. It tastes great and so easy to have with you at all times .

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love zip fizz. Gives me the energy I need without making me feel crappy.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Tasty and refreshing, love the extra energy boost in my day without experiencing a “crash” later on.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Zippfizz has no sugar and lots of vitamins for good clean energy