AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Hair Gel

I don't consume this product. I make hair gel. So that is what I am reviewing about. I love this product. It sets fast and clear. It stays fresh, clear, and odor free in my fridge for about a week before I make a new batch. It does not make my scalp break out and itch like some other brands of gelatin have, and DEFINITELY not more than OTC hair gels.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good quality. Gelatin is similar to collagen in terms of benefits, but gelatin can take more heat. I like it in soups to thicken them, and in homemade marshmallows and gummies, plus jelly of course. As it is almost flavourless, I can use it in both savory and sweet dishes. It is clear once dissolved. I love that it is halal and comes from grass-fed cows. Gelatin gummies recipe: mix 2 tablespoon of gelatin with half a cup of cool liquid (water or juice) and leave it to soften. Heat up 1.5 cups of juice, sweetened to preference if needed, until hot but not boiling. Mix in the gelatin until dissolved. pour into a greased mold and refrigerate to set. Cut into little squares. keep extras chilled. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. I share personal knowledge and experience in my reviews, not to be taken as medical/diet advice.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Love this product since the first purchase. Have been using it mostly for desserts, like jelly/cream cakes, and also adding to smoothies to get my daily collagen dose. Blooms easily, needs a short microwaving to dissolve. No specific taste which is a big plus. To sum it up - I have found a perfect brand of gelatine.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

good quality ingredients and composition! i’ve only tried it once but it’s very consistent and i love the quality of the gelatin. the packaging is good too and i like it since there is additional protein that i can add to other foods to increase my protein intake

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use it in all baking and cooking ! it's great quality is wonderful. all natural ingredients. tastes ok . size is good considering you need a small amount only ..package is well sealed . i adds moisture and amino acids to any recipe you are making especially if you are following a healthy diet

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Used for smoothies, coffee and baking in a desperate attempt to slow aging... Not seen significant effect yet. But this is a great product, dissolves very well, besides using for myself, i sneak in a few scoops to a huge pot of homemade bone broth that i cook weekly for my family to use in noodle soup and cooking in general. It sets beautifully with jello like texture when cold and once you heat the broth, its back to normal and just slightly more viscous with no weird smell or taste. Happy with the added collagen to boost the children's nutrient as they eat so much junk food nowadays. Highly recommended this product and the price point is among the lowest per oz after i compared several brands. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Seems like good quality beef gelatin, I've used it for a long time to make gelatin dessert with fruit juices and I love it. Too bad it's now become so ridiculously expensive (just like just about everything else). I like the large tub, so much more convenient than a ziplock bag. Good stuff. Let's hope prices go back to a reasonable state soon.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I prefer this container to the new bags, however, I also understand the controversy on plastic use. Good news is when you buy the new bags of this product you can dump it into the old container and keep it fresher.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for. I add it to my coffee and I use it to make gummies. Very happy to have found that product after a first failed buy.