AZ

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Natural sugar lozenge

These are a constant in my medical kit for whenever a sore throat crops up, and these days it’s a lot! The flavor is subtle yet delicious, natural and not overly chemically. Love that there is zinc and other soothing medicinal ingredients in these lozenges. The fact that there is no artificial sweeteners or sugar in these are a big plus! Great price and value.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I prefer these to the plain honey lemon. They offer mostly the same benefits as the other zand lozenges, however some have more zinc in them. Imo the mint adds more to help your throat. I usually take two at a time every 6 or so hours when i sense i might have caught something, i accidently inhaled dust, or even bad allergies. These are effective for all three things. Also, the package would be better if it was resealable.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is the only brand of lozenge I buy. It has no cane sugar and this flavor has no stevia. But above all, they work! Great for reducing cough and soothing the throat. I used these when I had covid under less than ideal circumstances and got without any hospital or doctor. I dont know how much credit goes to the lozenges but they did help my lungs for sure.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I found these lozenges to be of a good quality and taste. I use this brand because it does not contain sugar. The composition of herbs with the zinc was of benefit to my throat during my time of illness. I feel that the Zand products have value to keep on hand for use during upper respiratory infections.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

they just work & taste fine good for mucus in the back if the throat. I haven't tried these with a sore throat but the ingredients are uniquely suited for bronchial issues & mucus.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good product to use , it is a good quality in a good size, suitable for all age it comes in a good package, i got benefits of using it . Composition and sensitivity and texture , season , moisturize and scent. Therefore we will purchase it a gain in the near future.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like all of Zand Lozenges, but this is the only one my husband will use. He says the others are a little too sweet tasting, but this one is perfect for him.

Tolerable test and amazing fast result after only taking two lozenges.Significantly decrease sore throat and cold symptoms. Don't use if pregnant or nursing

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love soothing herbal rich composition of these lozenges (eucalyptus leaf, hyssop herb, sage leaf, thyme leaf, mullein leaf, peppermint leaf, licorice root, horehound herb and slippery elm bark) and the addition of zinc of course. The only sad thing is 2g of sugars in each one.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Sucked on this when i had sorethroat and it seemed to offer a bit of pain relief. The ingredients are also natural with little sugar so I don't feel bad just eating it as candy.