AZ

• S
Based on 1,871 Ratings
1,156
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My companion whenever I feel STRESSED.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is great for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits me a lot especially when i am stressed. This tea really makes me relaxed. caffeine free and quality is good. I love the after taste too.

7d703456-a5f7-46ff-9101-3cb82fc4a55b
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this one after i tried kamboucha and matcha.. Which were so yummy and peachy smell! But this one is different. It has a cinnamon smell and when you drink it you taste cinnamon and other herbs. But what i don't like is the sweetness of this tea. They add stevia and monk fruit to it.. I hope they didn't. Because i prefer it without sugar. And if any want sugar he can add the type and the amount he want. The benefits of this tea are noticeable by feeling relaxed and want to sleep.. So please drink it before bed. Thumbs up please. Thanks😍

85a283b2-8b18-4397-99b3-a5c3b284405d
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I am a fan of yogi tea products, especially this one. I drink this stress relief tea when I'm feeling super stressed at work(of course at work). The taste is delightful and I love the blend. Overall, I'm not sure about the tea bags that could possibly leak microplastic or not. but the tea blend is great. I am hoping this Yogi brand to come out with loose tea versions.

I really liked this product. As someone who doesn't drink, it was nice to have a relaxing tea when I was with friends at the cottage. I found kava to be a relaxing beverage. A bit of licorice in there too, which I didn't mind -- although, not everyone likes that flavour. Yogi makes great teas for sleep and relaxation. I'd usually use 2-3 tea bags to kick back after a busy week.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is an excellent tea. The most relaxing one I've ever tried. The kava worked really well. I find kava in capsule form to be too strong, and I prefer to take kava in this form. I find the flavor to be similar to chai, which I didn't like at first, but it grew on me.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is a good quality caffeine-free tea with a nice scent and taste. We use it at home frequently just before going to bed and it helps us sleep better. Some of its benefits are that it helps with stress and it promotes relaxation. The size of the package is great as well.

c3337a27-2af1-45be-93c2-9ecddaff1ac4
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This tea is a game-changer! It literally is the best thing to drink before bed. I love the fact that it is caffeine free and is filled with a concoction of organic herbs. I can't say that I've ever had kava root before, but I am hooked! This tea, like Stressful Mind, is fantastic to have before bed and is a nice way to end off the day (If drunk in the evening). It literally chills you out, especially if you've got a restless and/or anxious mind

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great tasting relaxing tea that's perfect before bedtime. The quality is always great from this brand, and is one I'll continue to purchase. The flavor is earthy and has a slight hint of spice. I enjoy it on its own, but it would be just as nice with a sweetener or a little cream.