AZ

Based on 3,858 Ratings
2,905
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My everyday buddy.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is perfect for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits us nowadays because we need to boost our immune system. caffeine free and quality is good.

200422c1-4d4f-42f0-acc3-757fd9073630
82d6bee2-6302-4054-95b2-bb77e4bcda37
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This immune support tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

68121f33-2faf-47a0-88d9-3f9bcb320266
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I honestly loved the tea. It helps increase to the immune system, so of course there is no absolute instant reflect of the product because i know its innerly doing their main job. I think the quality of this brand is really good, and i wouldnt mind take any tea product without researching about it. Its really trustworthy! The taste is actually not bad!

da0083de-f546-42d8-84e5-27141c80d404
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

4ef117d7-9282-4bf4-88cb-929516ad2feb
e043a487-77a2-41cc-82bc-9fcf9dce1aab
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In love with this tea! Great for winter for strengthening the immune system! .Always buy almost all types of this brand! Drink it at least 3-4 times a day, so add it to my shopping cart with every order! Convenient packaging, each pouch individually, excellent quality, organic, GMO-free, decaffeinated and just perfect!

bc34cb77-9765-447a-9b0d-d71770d05b6d
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I've been reaching for this tea almost daily for my evening cup, seeing that it's caffeine-free and I've been wanting to boost my immunity lately! This is really enjoyable for me, it's got a warmth scent (I suspect from the cinnamon?) but still tastes fairly light on the palette in terms of taste, as the peppermint lends a nice fresh brightness to it. The peppermint isn't overpowering, in fact I would say you taste the cinnamon more strongly than the mint. Would definitely recommend to all cinnamon lovers for a cuppa! I love it myself!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Yogi teas are just wonderful! Great quality with great ingredients with good packaging and encouraging sentences when u open a package. Been using this tea when I’m sick and I definitely feel much better! I love the taste and it’s quite beneficial! It’s also caffeine free so you can have it anytime.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Sorry about the pun, but this tea is a great immunity tea. Yogi teas with great combinations work well for their purposes, here being immune support. It's not just echinacea though, so don't just think it's that - that is just one of the ingredients, many benefits to be had in this blend.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I keep re-purchasing this tea but I haven’t reviewed it yet. Although the taste to me is a bit medicinal I always pour a cup when I feel a bit under the weather or feel like a cold is approaching. Very soothing and I feel like it helps your throat and overall immune response.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is my daughters favorite tea for when she gets sick. She takes it without sugar as well, so it must be pleasant. This company has never let us down and all their products we tried have always done what the tea says it does. Good job company! Also if you could bring back triple echinacea as it was my favorite. Thanks for wonderful products.