AZ

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Its a great antioxidant serum at a very reasonable price. I felt the diffrenece at the very first day. My skin feels plum and great. The packaging is super cute. It can be used by any adult. Its a fragramce free sp there is no irritation at all. I hope to get more better result with its consistant use. After this serum ,I apply moisturiser and its so fentle on skin. The size of bottle is 30 ml which would last long.

18e53ebb-11d1-4946-93bb-7adfc0b41dbc
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

this a very great antioxidant serum! as I can understand this serum uses a vitamin c derivate not as strong as pure vitamin c (ascorbic acid) but more stable and less irritated! i have very sensitive skin and my skin have been loving this serum! no irritation and my skin looks very luminous and glowing! we need not only sunscreen but also an antioxidant in order to protect our skin against the sun and free radicals! will definitely buy the larger version once I finish this one!

87fe33dc-9a8a-4600-b2a2-0063ec198c97
7b3d083a-152f-423c-bd72-2cb91364494e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Doesn’t sting, super gentle. Made my skin brighter and more glowy. Doesn’t have fragrance and is strong glass packaging! I use it every night and every morning with sunscreen to make sunscreen more effective! Safe for sensitive skin. My skin was quite dull before but this helped a lot

61455eab-a31f-40e4-9633-66a1ee0419b1
bbe19e75-7edc-4004-bceb-d58ac62e9420
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Woww very good wow I love it so much 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 you have to try it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

62a3e4a5-ad00-4e0d-814b-32f66e8f432b
Posted on May 5, 2022

This product is pretty amazing I first wanted to try it with my daily skin care routine and I fell in love with it. It makes my skin glow and healthy and I can put a sunscreen on it without ruining the application of the serum. I use it everyday without having any concern that might hurt or no because it actually pretty gentle applying on my skin and also my slin is sensitive and it helps aloy because I suffer to find a product nice on my skin l. the scent of of it is so refreshing, quality is amazing and I didnt have any reaction towards it and I have been using it since 2020 till now and definately will continue. the size is suitable witb daily use it can last for 5-6 months. mo age constraints I belive so because my younger sisters are using it with me. the package is well covered. i got the benefit to my skin with this product. my frequency to use is daily and sometimes twice a day. I highly recommed it.

e4b750f5-abf2-4d4a-b8ad-b46c99b1a3ce
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this is an amazing serum combining both vitamin C and E. Two vital elements to keep your skin young and bright. the ingredient is natural and has no scent at all. The size and packaging is perfect. I use 3 pumps in the morning, which is sufficient to cover my entire face. highly recommended for all ages!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The best vitamin c i have ever used, always use it on damp face after a toner or thermal water because it's a bit sticky. You will see the difference in your skin from the first week! Glowy and plumpy skin. I recommend it for dry to normal skins ❤️ Please up my comment please 🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Amazing. The benefits of vitamin c for your skin are AMAZING. this will benefit you if you have acne marks, scarring, redness, and uneven texture. I apply this as part of my morning routine ! Be careful and do your research because vitamin c cannot be mixed with certain products. This serum followed with an SPF will protect your skin from damage caused by UV exposure. Vitamin E is amazing for your skin. It helps lock in that needed moisture. Vitamin e also smoothed your skin and calms and irritation. Trust me when I say you need this as part of your morning routine !! No breakouts from using this and i can it’s great for problematic and sensitive skin. Please get this you won’t regret it !