AZ

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Delicious and not too spicy

For someone who enjoys spicy sauces, this may not be as hot as you expect with 'habanero' on the label. But it is very flavorful in a citrousy kind of way. And yes, it is hot! Goes great on many things, I even use it to compliment a salad with olive oil instead of a dressing.

I did not use this product yet, but I've tried others sauce from this brand and I really liked it! it's high quality with good ingredients, very tasty. you can use it in Mexican dishes or even to put it in any dish just for spiciness. the package size is not big but it is good.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

When I first saw that this sauce is made with Habanero pepper, which is known to be very hot, I had to try it. So glad I did! My husband likes his food very spicy and he loves this sauce. I tried it too and just a few drops was enough for me but he puts a whole lot more on his food. Contrary to many spicy sauces, this one has no bitterness to eat. Very pleasant tasting with the addition of being HOT! This sauce is also made with only clean ingredients. It's VEGAN, GF, no preservatives and only natural ingredient with some being organic. I will definitely purchase again and looks like it will be very soon.

Posted on May 16, 2022

More depth and character than Yellowbird Habanero. Less depth and character than Yellowbird Serrano. Less heat than either one of those two. I like it, but it's not the "hot" sauce I was looking for. It does make it easier to add to your food and not worry about adding too much, but it's insufficient if you're craving a good kick from the heat. I won't buy more for me, but might keep it in the fridge for guests.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Just like all of Yellow Bird hot sauces this product taste and quality is great! Great for almost everything. I really recommend it for Hot Sauce lovers.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Our family is from Texas but we live abroad. This is a welcome taste of home. It’s a nice heat but flavorful. My husband eats it on everything!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Have yet to try. But smells amazing. Will try soon when I make fried chicken. Ren consistency is abit watery tho… will update again soon!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very spicy, very hot, very delicious. I adding to grill cheese to my egg omelette/

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Moderately hot sauce with really good taste . Squeeze bottle and quite runny consistency makes it easy to dispense. Superb value for the money.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Well balanced, good heat. I prefer the Serrano sauce but do not regret this purchase.