AZ

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
My teeth love this gum, good taste too!

This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The taste (sweet spearmint) and smell of this gum are excellent! The packaging is good (small size and secure lid). This gum protects the teeth from cavities, because of the Xylitol ingredient, so I usually use it after eating meals. I usually chew 2 pieces at the same time, because I like bigger gums. It's made in the Netherlands and the quality feels excellent. The 2 things I wish were improved: - The seal you remove when first opening the container ripped and left some sticky residue that took a bit to remove. - I wish it was a bit cheaper.

1e2a2021-5966-430f-823b-cdfccd2205ad
10cf06bd-7171-4384-a003-642727fea562
32da4c82-9959-47c9-a3be-64d2e7d08d92
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I always buy sugar free gum and Spry is one of the best brands out there. It’s a good size that will last you a while. Tastes really delicious and it’s nice to get a flavour in spearmint for those of us who prefer it. I sometimes eat one between meals.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

First time taking sugar free gums! Not long ago I had a dental cleaning appointment bc of build up plaques & ever since then I’ve been very self conscious about them building up right after I eat. Then I did some research & read that sugar free gums are better than the ones that contains sugar because when sugar or starchy food mixed in with the bacteria in your mouth it will create plaque. Regular gums will only lead to more problems yet sugar free gums helps increasing saliva production in your mouth, which can help to flush food particles out.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Wonderful spearmint gum. The flavor is definitely right and it lasts a long time when you are chewing it. I think I like the spearmint even better than the peppermint but they are both so good it's kind of hard to tell. Love the box of 100 because it lasts a long time. Even though it has artificial sweetener there is no taste of that at all. One would never know it didn't have sugar in it. I never purchase any gum other than Spry now because it's definitely the best gum around.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

We love these sugar free gums so much. Especially the spearmint flavour. We have a little container in each vehicle that we fill up when necessary and I always have them on the kitchen bench and in my bag. As I am writing this review I realized I was chewing away. They come in a range of sizes to suits everyone. Best quality gum and recommended by most dentists.