AZ

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

First, although they are called mints, I wouldn't count on them to freshen your breath. Although the do contain xylitol, which helps neutralize bad bacteria in the mouth. Pet owners beware: xylitol is bad for dogs. Aside from that this is a great value. There are240 "mints" in here. They taste great and I like to have a few to keep me from otherwise snacking.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

We love spry mints, its the easiest way to get the kids to "clean" their mouths throughout the day. Plus they tadte great. The cinnamon has some spice to it, so not as young kid friendly (i have a 2.5 year old and 5 year old) however, my husband and myself like this flavour.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This product was recommended by a dentist as part of caries prevention due to xylitol being an important ingredient. It's great during the day after you eat when you can't brush your teeth, taste is sweet and minty and really fresh you breath. One pack will last you forever... I'm using it for 2 months already, taking 2 candies after every meal

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have Fibromyalgia. I started this for my oral health, but it is cleaning up my gut too. There is an article (that I found after having improvements in my pain levels) that states that people with Fibromyalgia have different gut bacteria. These bacteria cause pain/etc. Killing them off is improving my health by leaps and bounds. :-) These mints are yummy, which makes taking my medicine easy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These taste powerful and delicious. Being able to order it in bulk size is super helpful. I love gum, but I have Invisalign, so I can't chew it anymore. Even though you should not use mints either, I still do and these are my favorite. I will definitely reorder.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Real cinnamon taste, very good and tasty, but if you eat too much(and I mean a lot) in a short period of time I did feel no will to take them anymore like body said enough, and I couldn't take them for some time in the day. I suppose I exaggerated with the amount I took.

Posted on May 24, 2022

So the taste is great. The cinnamon is strong but not to the point that it's overkill. My main gripe is that the mints are so tiny. they disappear so fast. For use as a mint, you kinda want it to last longer. I tend to use 2 at a time, but that just makes you feel like it's a bit costly.

Posted on May 5, 2022

As mentioned in another review, I purchased 3 types of sugar free cinnamon mints to see which I liked better. Going in, I was trying to get a sugar free (and easier to get) replacement for Cinnamon Altoids, as they are becoming harder to find in stores near men (and trying to avoid sugar where I can). Another brand had the similar Altoid texture style. This one is more like a slightly bigger Tic Tac. As stated in the other review, I would prefer a bit more Cinnamon bite/spice, but I prefer things a bit strong, so likely very good for most people.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I eat this like candy even though they are supposed to be for my dental health. Not much candy I can have, when I’m mostly sugar free, except for this! Love the cinnamon flavor.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My holistic dentist recommends this brand of chewing gum. he says we should be applying xylitol to our teeth 5 times per day. We brush 2x per day and eat this 3 x per day.