AZ

Posted on Sep 6, 2021
Must buy!

My daughter hates mint anything she finds it too spicy. So I long avoided mouth wash til I found this. It’s great for her oral health and tastes delicious. It’s a must have in my house I buy 2 bottles and as soon as one is empty I reorder so we never run out!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This came to me heavily recommended by my daughter's dentist. My daughter also has the worst gag reflex but is fine using this. I have not tasted it myself but she says it is good. It is well packaged and came safe. The size is decent and am sure will last us some time.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I’m an adult, and I buy these products because I don’t like the minty flavor most adult products have. I really enjoyed using this product and had a bubble gum fresh taste in my mouth whenever I used it, which encouraged me to continue using it regularly. I’m finishing a bottle of a different brand that I didn’t like as much and I’ll probably order this one again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is my 3rd time ordering this kids’ mouth wash. It’s highly recommended by pediatric, most importantly it doesn’t contain alcohol & the ingredients are all natural with antiseptic properties. Thumbs up!

f6ec0a4f-200f-4fb9-b591-b2d36b85cf5c
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Fantastic mouthwash with sweet bubblegum taste and flavor. Suits for all family, age doesn't matter. Size of packaging is also very comfortable for family use. Quality of this exact product is really great and for now this is the best mouthwash I used to buy as musthave.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The kids really enjoy this product as apparently it takes amazing! However after opening it for two weeks the colour changed from pink to light orange without being under heat nor direct sunlight. I emailed Iherb’s customer service about my concern and was rest assured the product is safe to use. I will probably not repurchase..

a20e4e75-6c04-4169-ad14-0a4507f8ffec
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a great product using xylitol that I am happy for the kids to use. They were also happy with the taste so win win!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is hard to find xylitol mouthwashes. This product is effective and excellent quality. I enjoy the fact the ingredients are simple and not full of artificial dyes. I use this product daily and have re-purchased many times.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It tastes great, my son can't wait to use this every day. I love the quality of the ingredients, no added junk and it helps keep my son cavity free.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My kids absolutely love this mouthwash! They use it every night. It tastes amazing, and I love the dental benefits of the ingredient xylitol! Definitely ordering again! Amazing quality.