AZ

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good quality. Fast delivery. This is my repeat order for my children. It is good for brain and health. I will continue for my purchase. Thank you for the product and service. The ingredient is good. The size is medium and easy to eat. It is not fishy. It is a good product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

No fishy aftertaste and I feel good about the quality of the ingredients and the price. Omega 3s have so many benefits for pregnancy and postpartum, especially for baby's development!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Love this product. High in omega 3 compare to any other brands and its easy to swallow. Been taking this supplement for about a year so far

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I am pregnant and eat 2 a day, no smell, no nausea, it's just grea for the baby brain developement.. The big one is for 3 months..

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great Fist oil, No smell and fresh. They are also easy to swallow. Good supplement for men and kids too. In general its good for baby having this during prenatal and postpartum.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

One of the best fish oils I ever got. The taste of fish after taking the pill is very minimal if not none. Other fish oils tend to leave a fishy taste after taking them.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

2nd purchase of this item. Previously bought the 60 caps one to try and I like it. A bit pricey but it is easy to swallow and the after taste is not as bad as other fish oil.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a third repurchase. I was looking for DHA supplements since I started breastfeeding and this is convenient and does not have a strong smell or taste even when burping afterwards.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I believe these are good quality. Definitely a little pricier than others I have used. They do smell fishy but there is no aftertaste or fishy burps!