AZ

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is a very good omega. Almost all omegas/ fish oils generally have heavy metals, which is really bad for our health. But this omega is much better in quality. Has no taste. Really good for heart, inflammations, immune system. The package is comfortable. Will take it again. If my feedback was useful, please click “thumbs up” button. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Wiley’s fish oil is always of the highest quality. Bought so many already! Superb and fresh soft gels. No bad burpy aftertaste. Easily digestible, which is very important for me bc I have acid reflux. International shipping is quite fast even during pandemic. One of my most recommended fish oil brand!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

After doing some research into ethically sourced fish oil tablets I came across Wiley's Wild Alaskan Fish Oil. This was the only fish oil that I was certain did not come from Peruvian anchovies. Very high quality product, the capsules are surprisingly small given their potency, no noticeable aftertaste. Great product and I am happy to pay a premium for a sustainable product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Wiley's fish oil is a regular part of my diet. My wife is also a loyal user. The quality seems higher than other brands due to the high concentration of EPA and DHA ingredients. The company sells only fish oil so their success depends on a superior product. The capsules are not too large, although my wife prefers the minis.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This is one of the best omega-3 on the market. Everything is perfect here: the сфкещт package is beautiful, the dark glass bottle helps to keep it from light, the amount of EPA in one capsule is impressive and the quality of the omega itself is great. It helped me with joints problems, made my skin look younger, improved my mood and hair growth. Highly recommend! If You find this information helpful, please, support this review with thumps up :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use fish oil capsules few years. My doctor are usually mixed qith other oils. recommended to me. I aslway buy this Alaska fish oil capsules because is pure fish oil. Fhish oil from other company usually mixed with other oils. This fish oil are good for heart, cholesterol, skin... i highly recommend