AZ

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
The Best Yet

This is a wonderful quality vegan source of omega 3. I’m on my 4th bottle. I’ve been a vegan for 45+ years and have tried many omega 3 products. Doesn’t taste great (but then, none of them do) but I mix it with my fruity B12 spray and it’s palatable. Save some fishies—use this instead! It helps relieve my dry eyes and feed my aging brain. 😊

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I know it sounds odd but I use this with plain hummus and it ends ups tasting like tuna mayo 😄. It is a great way for vegans to pack more Omega punch in a sandwich or dip. Really glad I found a hack because cant take it straight from spoon.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Love the flavour and the fact that I can have this supplement in a fish-friendly form! It’s great quality and the ingredients are simple.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Unfortunately the mango flavour doesn’t hide the fishy taste at all. Biting into a lemon wedge after having some seems to help a bit.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this vegan/vegetarian omega oil. It’s wonderful and so potent. Perfect ingredient combo! Thumbs up !!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My gal love the taste. I’m glad there is a vegan alternative for Omega 3.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Just couldn't use it... the flavor was very strong.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Tastes better than any other algae based dha I have ever tried, just wish there was more epa,

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great Omega. Nice taste. Importent that it is vegan.