AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

At first use I did not really like it, I thought it’s a little too tough to work with. But after a few washes it became softer. I like it a lot though the shape is not my favorite. I feel like a last year or longer than other sponges. It is sturdier if you will. Great price.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The best beauty blender I’ve ever used, quality is perfect, packaging was good and nice size , it’s really helped me with the coverage, i used it both ways wet and dry and both gave me nice blending

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Excellent dupe for thr the original beauty blender, of similar or even better quality. I use mine everyday and it generally lasts 6-8 weeks even with frequent washing.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

It could compare with beauty blender but not that expensive. The quality is good. I use it daily with perfect makeup. I have already made this order for few times.

A larger size. Very good for foundation but not anywhere else on face. The sponge is harder than other brands that I own. Good value for the price.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

These are really nice! They weren’t as spongy as I prefer so they really just moved the makeup around on my face rather than press it in. The small angle was great for the inside eye and nose area though!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Thank you for delivering it fast the package is nice, the products is all secure.. the products was good i will gonna order again..

100dc554-1d30-4cb7-bc37-9e4ce0e2842d
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great sponges for daily usage, I loved the shape of it which allows multiple usage

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Good value and quality. Use it everyday around my under eye. Recommend.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Love this product! Very nice package , the color is Great and funny. 100% quality