AZ

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
I superlike!

I will ofcourse buy this product again. I use it when I wanna make sure my eyebrows stays on fleek! One thing i would change is the size because the quality is amazing. The packaging is very small and brush is friendly, just right to style the hairs as you wish. It will benefit you if you have a long day or going to a party as you dont have to keep fixing your eyebrows. Maybe next time I will the the brown color instead.

1f3160c7-12e2-4ce8-b5f3-cd4abb2e2135
86dd52c7-97a2-401a-8c66-ede542616adb

Fall in Brow-sessive love with this soft, lightly tinted brow pomade gel, perfect for an instant touch up or dramatic fluff and volume. This Brow-sessive Brow Shaping Gel delivers foolproof, mess-proof pigment and fullness. Whether your brows are thin or thick, this formula will groom and keep them in place with a soft, flexible hold that won’t stiffen or flake. The light gel-wax provides natural-looking volume and definition with a perfectly-sized mini brush, depositing just the right amount of buildable pigment.

7206792d-6934-40f0-875e-833b80e27c8e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I LOVE THE APPLITOR ITS SO SMALL OMG IT PERFECT, doesn’t smell like much it’s color is white tho it goes on transparent although the size is a bit smaller than i thought but that’s on me, i love the packaging it’s so cute and perfect i love that the texture is creamy and not gel like and it ACTUALLY HOLD MY BROWS WOW THATS A FIRST, anyway go get it bestie😌😌 chile anyway this is like much time later but i probably used it 5 times and it’s empty, i do have pretty thick brows, so some of you may actually get up to 15 uses

de52385d-bd79-425e-8c51-68e198fb03fb
3275410a-a507-445f-96ca-07dbf9e0b433
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I love the mascara no scent… You can use it every day…. Very good quality…. Size us small and package is strong…. Color is little white but goes away… Texture is gell It coverage very goood….. It is benefit a lot especially for smaller age… I don’t have any concerns

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

It’s kind of a creamy gel, nice consistency. It doesn’t feel like glue like some other products, it doesn’t leave residue on the skin (at least the clear one), doesn’t crumble. The Color is a bit white at first but turns transparent. Texture is good. Has no scent and feels like great quality

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

First time using a clear brow gel and I love it so far. It helps my brows look neater, and I can really brush out my brows with it and shape it and not have to worry about mess or making my brows too dark or heavy since it’s a clear gel. The only criticism I have is that the hold doesn’t last a full day. Also its not a strong crisp brow gel so it’s not going to get that fluffy, defined separation, but it’s still such a good product especially for the price.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I REALLY LOVE IT scent is amazing use is very easy The quality is great The size is good Age is good Package is good Benefit is good for skin Composition is amazing Coverage is full cover The color is like my skin color Soft texture frequency used for sensitive skin moisturize skin gentle on skin No concern

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’m not a big eyebrow mask fan, but this one is perfect. I can leave the hair in place and fix it a lot. I loved it! It arrived super fast here in Brazil.

ef76af16-eb65-41e1-8a87-d41832a64843