Page 1 - Reviews - Vplab, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 90 Tablets - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've knee pain for some time, and I can feel benefits since i started using it,. The joint pain has reduced. I'm very satisfied with the combination of ingredients. The high concentration of MSM. I think it is good both for my age and for my body. The package is big enough for 30 days.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Ingredients include all 3 main supplements for joint health: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM. Package size vs. dosage level is the best balance, so you are paying a good price per pill size. Tablets are large, so please be careful in swallowing, get assistance from enough liquid. Take note if you are allergic to seafood--note the source if you need vegetarian/vegan options instead.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Chose this product because it has one of the highest combination contents of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM per serving and in terms of cost per tablet. Only slight drawback is its slightly large tablet size.

1b8c64f7-4535-4074-a515-96f838538dd9
Posted on May 22, 2022

This worked well with me. Had like a knee strain, after a hike. Took it for about 8-10 days plus extra stretches on my leg. All seems well now. For now, I will just take it - when I have a knee issues. Glad it worked well !

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I was glad to see that there is a product available that contains the same amounts of glucosamine, chondrotin and MSM that I have been using at a much lower price.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great product,such a good price!I have an autoimmune disease and need a good glucosamine product.Thanks IHerb,would,nt be able to buy all my supplements with your great prices!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

excellent quality glucosamine. this one is reach in MSM - which is key for cartilage regeneration (1.2g per capsule). ingredients are well balanced for a good effect.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great product. I've noticed a great improvement in my joints. I highly recommend this brand if you have sore joints. Remember it's something you need to be consistent with taking.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It is one of the only formulations that has the right amount of this three components. The MSM is not the patented one but it still a generous dosage.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I had some small pain in my bones and in the arm and it helps me to lower the pain