AZ

estuarine
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is a tad thicker than my usual plant based protein powder so takes a while to get used to and I had to add more liquid in. Taste wise, you definitely get a hint of cherry together with the chocolate. I love that it also has BCCA and probiotics. It’s also very high in protein at 30g of protein at just 160 calories so if you’re doing a cut, this is fantastic to add as a protein supplement to your diet. I’ve added this as a protein pudding and also in my brownies for a nice fudgy brownie since it’s so thick!

2a9682e4-5ddf-404a-a5bc-2c1c28e7159e
309ae2ae-2c7d-4244-b269-4e3451edc45f
b9a6a601-7523-429d-a248-1ec1c8d0001f

The Vega Protein Sport Chocolate Flavor Sachet is for a single dose. I bought and tried it very tasty, the macros are balanced and the taste is similar to mocha coffee. Pay attention if you are going to use it in recipes, because its texture is consistent, and when diluting it will be necessary a little more water or milk. It is a vegan protein powder, contains a little more fiber, which helps with satiety. The quality is very good, and the difference is the increased amount of fiber, as it is a vegan product. The ingredients are of vegetable origin, extracted from fruits and contain digestive enzymes that facilitate digestion and provide satiety.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

It comes in a sachet, making it convenient to take with you when travelling or going on business for a few days. It is tasty and quite filling to drink for breakfast. I like it because it has enough protein. But it's pretty expensive, so I don't buy it for every day use.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands. I always keep a pack in my backpack in case I need a shake post workout. I throw it in my shaker bottle add some water and yummy. I like the chocolate flavor the most. It’s thick in consistency and it’s not overly sweet. I only wish it wasn’t so expensive.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

First of all, I like the plants based protein due to it is so easy to digest and not getting bloating. This product is so much better than any other supplements. The quality is great and clean ingredients. The size of packaging is perfect for take it with me everywhere gym or travel. The benefits are amazing, it’s post workout, it’s suitable for any diet’s and lifestyle. The taste is outstanding. I recommend it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This will be my 4th purchase. It's a great post workout plant protein. Generally drink it after my gym/run session. Chocolaty taste is good, not very sweet. Dissolves well in shaker when used with correct amount of water. 30g of plant protein in one serving is really good. I benefit from it being a vegeterian.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Got this to try out plant protein and it tasted great, the size of the package is generous too. I ended up buying the big container and I have to admit that I got tired of the flavor after a while, the size of the scoop it’s too big

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This product is great, it’s smooth, creamy and tastes pretty good with 30g of protein. I can’t take whey because of bloating and gas and most vegan protein shakes have a tonne of sweeteners that can cause similar effects as well as being very grainy - so thank god for the product. My only two qualms with this product is price and size of the scoop. The price is bit more than the other proteins in a 1L container and the size of the scoop is huge (probably why it’s 30g per shake). Other than that, I’ve found my go to protein shake