AZ

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
So good I had to buy 2 more

I love this stuff! It tastes like a certain on brand cinnamon sugar cereal that sounds like “ finnamon host munch” if you know what I mean ;) I can’t find that cereal in Japan, so I am greatful to Iherb for stocking it! Try the caramel corn too! It’s SO good! Buttery and omg.

0d99ec95-0d31-440c-8dcc-f5cfede5dbe6
Sam
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have to say...I've bought every flavor of popcorn seasoning on iherb because I love having a "popcorn-making station" in my house. It's so much fun and popcorn is a versatile diet snack. This cinnamon toast flavor is one of my favorites because it's an uncommon popcorn flavor and mixes things up. It makes your popcorn taste like a sweet unique treat. I'd love to see even more popcorn flavorings on iherb! But I do wish the seasonings came in larger sizes.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I only just received it, yet I know I want to stock up on it to last me eternity. I will be using it on French toasts. The taste is perfectly balanced, not too sweet, not artificial. To me, this is the taste of the US, not to sound overly romantic :-)

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is great and tastes genuine and not artificial - you do need a good sprinkle of it, but you can really taste it. Smells great too! Good size package but would love a larger product too

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Not crazy about it. Stuck better to my fingers than popcorn. Will give it another try, but I’m very skeptical that anything will change :(

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Makes popcorn taste really good. Great for topping cookies too.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love how this helps me to give into my gravings woth some popcorn Also great on plain yoghurt without all the additives

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

we use it to add great taste to any recipe we want