AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

18 years using this product, apparently choline is good for the brain,must be working I keep ordering it. hahah

this is an awesome product for occasional use when you are in need of a mental or physical pick-me-up: for test-taking, for a long drive, when feeling tired. It will give a very noticeable boost in physical and mentyal energy that lasts for hours. For some people, too much choline can cause a headache, so test it before you need it! Try one tablespoon, and see how your body reacts, then two, and so on. This product has been a life saver for me over the years! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted on Mar 30, 2007

I've been using this product for years now and drink it in place of a morning caffine drink to start my day. It is a great ay to get my moring kick start, vitamins and and hydration all in one. It tastes kinda like an orange drink mix and I prefer to mix it with more water than recomended and sip it instead of a soda. I even add it to bottled water at times for convieniance and disposability of the bottle when i'm done. Its a convienient alternative to chockig down a handful of pills to get the equivalent vitamins and suplements it provides.

Posted on Apr 24, 2013

It is the only brain type of product I have tried and used regularly that I can really tell a difference with in a positive way. I have tried a few memory tests using this product for a few weeks then going without for a few weeks. I do much better on the tests when I regularly use choline cocktail.

Posted on Dec 2, 2009

First of all, I have to say the iherb provided the best service ever of all the online vendors I have used for this product. Next, Choline Cocktail is the BOMB!! I have high energy, I am super healthy and my memory and eyesight are superior for a 47 year old female. I have used Choline Cocktail for a while and I hope to continue to use it forever, it has certainly worked for me!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2008

I have been drinking Choline Cocktail daily for almost 15 years. It's my breakfast every day. I mix it with a pack of Emergen-C. Choline Cocktail wakes me up, gives me energy, provides me with lots of great vitamins,etc. I love this stuff. iHerb has great prices too!

Posted on Feb 22, 2013

I've been using Choline Cocktail for 20 + years, ever since it was first developed by Robert Haas, author of "Eat to Win." Excellent before working out as it significantly enhances concentration, focus, and motivation. One of the best supplements on the market. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Oct 15, 2013

super nice feeling with this product, when you use the powder a less what its been recommend for use. Nice additive to add to your protein shake. :)

Posted on Nov 28, 2007

An Oldie but Goodie this one, and highly recommended for first timers needing a gentle boost instead of coffee in the morning. I take a serving intermittently with ALCAR and L-Carnitine before AM exercises.

Posted on Dec 27, 2008

Should be no stars but had to put one in. I have used choline cocktail powder by Twinlab for three years. This is the first and last time I will buy it from iHerb.com. I've never had a problem with it before now. The sticker looks old. When mixed with water (the way I've always mixed it) it fizzes - it's not supposed to. It was a big mistake to take a sip of it. There's something very wrong with it and I ended up having to order it from another company, and it was fine. A big waiste of money, that in this economy, is a shame.