AZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Soaks in fast! Doesn’t impede phone usage 😁

Decided to give this a try as our family suffers from eczema on our hands. Several of us applied it at night before bed. It absorbed really quickly which was a huge bonus, so we didn’t get it on our bedding. The lavender scent is really relaxing yet fades quickly so it’s not overpowering. By the next morning we all noticed our skin was more moisturized and my daughters angry red eczema had calmed down and was starting to heal. Will definitely continue use! Something to note- it shipped separately and took a bit longer than the rest of my order, assuming due to the product packaging?

fcd68d4e-06df-445d-be9f-3df2ba2a5f5a
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

My hands haven’t felt this great all winter! It’s going to be great going into spring with smooth hands. Can’t beat the smell and the PRICE. Totally worth it! Don’t miss out on this product, get it now. This picture is before use, after a picture doesn’t do justice!

c0c9f39a-49b2-4e57-a092-fc9ad317a19c
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I’m an esthetician and am constantly washing my hands. In the winter my hands get so dry that the skin around my knuckles gets irritated and will sometimes crack and bleed. This hand cream has been my go to! It feels great, smells nice, and keeps my hands from drying out! I love it!

19ef21eb-140a-43c0-bac0-f8db829b3e87
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The hand cream was delivered much earlier than expected. The texture of the cream is just nice. It was enough to moisturise my hands in this humid weather. The light genuine lavender fragrance quickly dissipated into the air after it is rubbed onto the skin. Was hoping the cream is slightly thicker and the fragrant can stay. I was planning to bring over for my winter trip. Now have to consider a different cream for sub zero weather.

89e8a188-08ae-4c19-9e92-b2da66090192
76646215-78b7-49fe-876c-c94390d6568f
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is my go to hand cream. Been dealing with bouts of psoriasis since childhood and I recently tried this for my hand when I started having dry cracked skin again. My skin is healing and looks so much better than before I started using it. It’s very light with no sticky feeling. I love a lavender scent. It relaxes me 😌

3403aa7d-8d6c-4747-a1b2-ed3dd7e86fcd
8ef9f1fb-2338-4e43-93d0-59a4e139d8b7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I was thinking of using it as a night but I will use it as a day. It is not nutritious enough for a night. It feels light and quickly absorbed. The cream smells lovely of lavender if you love lavender as I do. I am overall satisfied with the purchase.

79c8d37a-9712-4b57-9a45-8c38cc9bae2d
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

You can definitely feel the moisturizing effect of this hand cream, it gets quickly absorbed too! I love the non-greasy feel. Perfect on-the-go size too. Having tried Tree to Tub's wash for body and face for sensitive skin, I just have to try all their other products too! This one too doesn't disappoint.

5abc8117-9e1a-463a-b197-4b44035f38fe
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is my work hand cream n I love it it relax me down when work starts to get busy ! I love the smell it’s light but thick and it doesn’t leave you sticky I would recommend for my girls that work in office n always washing your hands this cream is good highly recommended!

b22e5525-23ad-41c0-9078-d53c4484ca59
Posted on May 19, 2022

About to order my second tube of this cream. I put it on every night before bed on my hands and feet. The transformation from tough, cracking skin to smooth and soft is incredible. It does contain phenoxyethanol but the company explained that it was a minuscule amount to not be considered toxic!

0f208b10-9a4e-4108-a8a0-bfaaa1ed337c
3b7f1250-47dd-44d6-bc49-f863300a0e4e
4582a88b-4072-4fc1-8c88-bcc7449cdcdd
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

As with the Tree to Tub Lavender lotion, the scent of this is incredible. It smells like real lavender, not an artificial fragrance, and also has a creaminess to it. It's very soothing. It's quite a bit thicker than their lotions and has a creamy consistency. It is hydrating and keeps my hands soft with regular use. I also like the convenience of the tube that I can stick in my purse or gym bag. My only minor complaint is that it takes a while to soak in and leaves a little bit of a film on my hands that can pill if I rub it in too long. For that reason I prefer the lotion over the cream. That said, if I keep it by my bedside I can apply it just before bed so that it soaks in over night and that's working out quite well for me.

fbb1f687-b11c-4faa-8fa9-f7c884069e32