AZ

4.6
Based on 1,633 Ratings
1,192
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

i hope that it will help me and benefit for my TTC, it taste good, the quality is awesome, the ingredient is great and i use it now, the serving size of the tea is exact, the blend is oozing and it has no caffeine. the package is excellent. i will consume itaccording to its frequency.

28980d85-6a3a-489b-9a4e-723b5a8781d3

It has helped with with easing the delivery pain and the taste is ok not that bad I recommend it every day from week 30

e4541233-af08-4bee-ad44-594e7957f941
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality tea that contains beneficial ingredients. Mild tasting and makes a great cup of tea blend, with at least two servings. It has helped to alleviate my pain cramps. The packaging teabags comes with different inspirational quotes which makes me look forward to this non-caffeinated tea. It has benefits which has improved my pain management.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

this is my favourite in addition to the lemon balm tea. It is really sooo good to help with menses cramps and really lighten me up. was experiencing some hot flushes but surprisingly it went away after drinking this raspberry tea. The taste is good too and I mixed it with lemon balm. try to believe.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality is good. It's clean and the ingredients is 100% raspberry leaf! It taste good and I drink it without sugar. I've used it in my pregnancy to help soften the cervix and have a faster delivery once the contraction kick in. I think it helped! My birth from start to finish was 6 hours only. I also didn't notice any side affects from it.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022