AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 14, 2022

This product has been very helpful in improving my mood and sleep since losing my husband who was the love of my life. The quality is excellent too

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Good quality clean ingredients helps get my vitamins up and it does make me feel a bit better in my self and seems to make me calm

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Thorne offers a great variety of natural supplements. After taking Relora Plus, I have noticed less fatigue and more energetic. Quality is great and easy to take. Love the benefits of what these natural ingredients offer.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am a fan of magnolia bark and of all the supplements I have tried, Thorne Relora Plus is best for me. Great at balancing hormones. Very effective. I notice results within a week. Helps improve symptoms cause by hormone in-balance.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The supplement was bought to reduce appetite, improve metabolism, to support the immune system and fight stress during weight loss. Very good effect, it turned out to adjust the diet and bring the body into a good condition.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Taken with melatonin I have found this to help with my sleep issues ( the melatonin was t as effective without it). Have t seen it effective as yet for appetite but have only taken for 10 days so far and I believe it takes longer than

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

I take it before the sleep, and it seems to be helping me to get a better rest. I like it

Posted on May 23, 2022

It was ok for me but I think need other supplements.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Relora helps with my high cortisol levels at the wrong time of the day.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great quality ingredients. Easy to use . Good size packet . Great gut health addition to diet