AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
WoW! Not just the looks... feels amazing!

This soap caught my eye for its gorgeous looks, but now I buy it for my family and friends as a fancy and useful gift. It is packaged very well, smells very good, and glitters with gold.. Next, as you wash thy face, you don't need anything else. The skin feels fresh, cleansed and moisturized - so you don't need to apply anything afterwards. Very gentle both in feel and smell. It is the best facial soap I or any of my people had. High quality product with lots of style!

f7b7c36e-eb42-489e-b607-fe52e5c94188
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is an awesome face soap, one that has a very good scent and will not leave the face dry. the beautiful gold package makes it really nice as a gift. I didn't find any added value with the gold particles mixed in the soap, but overall it is really good and also my family likes it very much

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm trying to cut down on plastic and wanted to find a good bar cleanser for my face. Am really happy to have found this one with snail in the ingredients list! It has a rich lather and doesn't make my skin feel stripped afterward (FYI, I have super oily skin and hard water in my area). Smell is softly floral, which I like (normally I hate scented face products). If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really like how it was packed - the gold, shiny paper looks very classy. The scent was fair - not too strong not bad at all. I only use it for my face though. I had a very little peeling on my first day and thought of stop using if it will continue or if I will feel itchy (just like other soaps) but I didn't have any itchiness or whatever. So I'm using it every morning and night now. Very gentle smell and effect. It keeps the moisture of the skin as well, not feeling dry or stretched. I think this is perfect for sensitive skin.

242c3209-7c8e-402c-b09e-73c0f78c96fe
699c2723-5d21-4eb3-ab69-3cb15c4cc701
98db9ad2-67da-4589-ba60-0065d6cda54e
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I’m quite impressed with this little soap. I like it the most when leave on a face for 3 minutes, like express mask during washing. Of course you need cleansing oil beforehand, if used sunscreen or makeup foundation.My aging acne prone skin calms down with redness quite a bit afterwards.

Posted on May 31, 2022

very luxurious, with a nice lather and a classy scent. the package is beautiful too so you really feel like you're treating yourself. its very hydrating without leaving behind a filmy residue. you can use head to toe, daily, its very gentle. the size of the bar is average and lasts awhile

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I’ve been using this product for 4 years. It makes my face feel so clean and less oily. For best results I recommend to use it twice a day. The scent of this product is mild, it doesn’t have a strong scent.

728a4302-9d5c-4a26-a457-2e20f702d3f6
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I don't know why but I liked it a lot. I know, soaps can be drying but this one was nourishing enough to make me feel like I was using something very special. It's also very affordable!

132afe59-5cf6-48d5-ab38-7f7a998551f8
Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good