AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The package came intact, i am 28 and at this age it is beneficial to start taking supplements for deficiency that one has. I bought this looking at the ingredients list and due to its combination of different supplements. I hope this benefits in the improvement of my quality of life and prepares me for pregnancy. It tastes great!

Posted on May 14, 2022

The quality of this supplement benefit my deficiency in calcium and the combination of the vitamin D ingredient provides support for my bones. Since I received this package, I felt addicted to its taste which is so good and fits the need of my age and I have noticed an improvement already!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

The gummies have a mild, fruity flavor and taste great. They were a little too sweet for me although I prefer more tart. Great Ca2+ supplement. I would purchase the product again.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I can’t yet say that it’s positively affecting my body, but the taste is amazing. the quantity is very low though, only 30 pieces per bottle so for 15 days only!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Love the flavours (strawberry, orange and cherry) and these are super easy to take. Recommend.

9a430f71-d377-41fe-9d09-9d9e0439097d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These taste great! Chewy like a lolly if you don't have a sweet tooth they may not be for you.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

it tastes so good, i just hope it'll affect my calcium reserves, i take it in addition to other calcium supplements

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

yummy,yummy,yummy and very good combo,You always need Ca and D vitamin

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Use, size, taste, quality, ingredient, package, benefit age are suitable and good for usage. serving is easy. supplement for children vitamin balance.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Very tasty, easy to take and a good combination of calcium with Vitamin D