AZ

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Definitely buying again!!

I have combination to oily skin. I used this product on my face after toning. I tried leaving it without adding moisturizer or any cream. And it was more than enough. Has a refreshing scent that isn’t strong. The trial size is enough for a week to a few more days.

f433c624-f011-4373-8d2e-8dc17ee87078
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very light texture. Smell ( scent) pleasant, citrus. I've been using it for about a week and my skin is smooth. I really like. Apply to the skin with massage movements for 1 minute. After I apply a cream with a richer texture. Good quality. Size is not so big 15 ml, but enough to understand the effectiveness. Well packaged.

e5d4763d-5070-4a28-871d-602c9f63da0f

Gööd Promotion price. If this brand has no promotion I definitely won't have a chance to try it out because usually I'll look at the ingredients first before making a purchase. But the promotional price, it was very interested. So I had the opportunity to try the products of this brand. Overall, I think it SöSö not wow for me.

a3be9648-fff9-4d45-8c8e-070d1307d2e7
b0fd206e-dba8-4999-a0d7-3f6d1f2bb84f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

After using this trial size of hyaluronic acid, I will definitely will buy full size of this high quality product. The texture make it easy to apply on the skin, the scent is so great and natural. I have sensitive skin so I was concerned with the skin reaction to the product. It’s very gentle to use it frequently as twice a day. Really recommend this product!!!

51c677c3-408f-4826-85d4-eb3a00c591c8
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

this product is really good, it have good scent, the quality is good, the size is perfect, all age can use it, it has good benefits, nice package, u can put on your face, and rubs gentle, is it must to buy, because we ought to be concern about our face

86c58649-ab84-4b7c-9629-de946841995b
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I was looking for this kind of product and because it will be my 1st time using this, I decided to try this one. Packaging is great and the item is sealed properly. Size is just right for trial. I felt like it’s gentle in the skin and safe to use for those with sensitive skin.

9c564edb-47d8-44db-a127-921137ac6fc3
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The serum is very liquid, so when I press the tap to use, it’s spreading with too strong ang long squirt. It’s not convenient. You need be careful. The serum is lucid, without smell, a little bit stinky on the skin. But it absorbs almost immediately, so this is not a problem. I recommend to use and will buy it more.

63152704-f785-4ca2-af2d-989d8fa02576
Posted on May 30, 2022

Got it for my mother. She loves it. Nice size. Nice scent. Easy to use. Great for the skin, everyone should get this. Quality is good. Good for all ages. My friend recommended this to me and I got it for my mother. My mother like it. Get this. Nice package.

0ae6a8eb-1bea-4d15-ab06-5b67cbb58154
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Sympli Beautiful­­ Hyaluronic Acid Serum can hydrate and moisturize with a good blend of Hyaluronic Acid, B Vitamins, and Vitamin C, which can help reduce the signs of aging. This serum uses a blend of quality ingredients to help increase hydration and firm the look of the skin. The ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid, hydrating the skin and helping to give it a healthy tone. Niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin that strengthens skin’s moisture barrier, minimizes pore size. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a stable and less irritating form of Vitamin C, helps to neutralize skin damaging free radicals, and reduce discoloration. Overall, a great product at sn appropriate price.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The texture is pleasant and the absorption on the skin is excellent. The amount is small but it seems to me that it is enough to put a little. The price is reasonable. The packaging is easy to use. As for results - as in any process with a new product - one has to wait a while to express a fair opinion. Especially when it comes to using a relatively older age.