AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've found my digestion feels really good with this product. I don't believe I had candida and didn't buy it for this purpose anyway... but the combination of the probiotics and the other components are really good for improving nutrient absorption and helping the body to balance things that may not be at an ideal point (eg overgrowth of some things, not enough of others).

Posted on May 26, 2022
1,652

Good quality probiotic complex. I ordered it for my brother who had been experiencing GI tract issues, intestine aches due to sever adrenal insufficiency. And even though I wouldn’t say this formula barely helped him, we got other supplements and alternatives, that worked MUCH better and also had more reasonable prices than this one.

3c37eb0c-cc84-4cd8-9d49-40809883c1e8
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great product. Excellent results . Extremely helpful along with other medicines.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is a long time favorite that is usually hard to find because it is often out of stock. I use it for my digestion. It seems to help reduce gas and bloating. When I had candida symptoms, I used a lot of it but also feel it needs to be used with other products to effectively reduce fungal infections. I like the gentleness of colostrum. More nutritive and less invasive than anti fungals.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Quality ingredients and great size bottle. Works

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The excellent supplement helps to maintain immune and digestive health. It's pity that it's rarely in stock.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I bought this and was not very impressed. The tablet was hard to swollow, very big and you had to take more than one a day. I didn't complete the bottle, it made me nasuas after I took it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2017

Forget all the expensive probiotics that seem to work a little. This one will give you the relief you want. Not sure why this product isn't more popular in the candida forums. I only managed to discover this through constant searching for remedies. For this product you pretty much get colostrum AND probiotic at the same time which is a win-win for me since colostrum helps to increase your immunity. This is important because Candida can wreck your immune system.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011

At first I didn't notice any difference between this product and other probiotics. But today when I removed my polish from my toes, I noticed that the fungus is getting lighter on my toe nails. This means that fungus in my system is going away...finally, nothing else works like this, that I have tried, except to eat totally clean, no sugar, carbohydtates, caffeine, almost everything, which is impossible to do totally all the time....for me, I like to live it up occasionally and have some chocolate..which is a no no.