AZ

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Using this for bladder support. Excellent.

Bought this for the second time for my teenage daughters overactive bladder support. Four weeks later, we are starting to see results and will stay on pumpkin seed oil for now. Large capsules, but as they are soft, they are easy to swallow. No smell. No aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have noticed a decrease in hair loss. No more loose hair on the pillow. Similarly, the inflammation of the prostate gland has not bothered me anymore and the stream of urine is much stronger. You don't have to get up to urinate at night anymore.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I've taken this supplements from many different manufacturers over the years. This one, for whatever reason, feels like it's doing its thing after taking it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Will repurchase. You get a good amount for the price! I take this twice a day to promote hair growth due to hair loss post being sick with the virus. I take after eating. I have not noticed any negative side effects.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

quality ingredients suitable for age's above18 contains no fish perfect pacakage benefits excess urine problems contains omega reduces cholesterol hair fall inflammation heart problems and has no taste at all

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

taking this for improving my hair fall and thinning along with saw palmetto, hair fall has reduced need to wait and see any new hair growth

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought this product for my hair and skin health and I've noticed some improvement. Generally speaking, pumpkin seed oil is a very healthy fat good for general health and has many anti-inflammatory properties. One of my top five supplements.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Good products come at a good price. Looking forward to buy more of this product.

2f8719f4-f038-4aaa-95aa-8bd0eb828c63
Posted on May 8, 2022

Excellent quality. The pumpking seed privided to me a healthy prostate for more than 20 years.

e37f39e3-5600-485b-ae7a-7f2254b66727