AZ

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
1,495

I trusted the super nutrition brand, always delivers best quality. I used to order the men’s blend, 180 tablets for my hubby but it was out of stock for sometime. Had to substitute with this to try. I still recommend the 180 tablets one if you’re serious about the quality rather than the price point.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Description says it has a good composition of multivitamins plus some herbs which aid in giving good health condition in general. Hubby has not tried it yet, will update after a while.

b6d43e8b-921d-4c84-9be9-8db04537ce01
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great product give the full energy for the fresh new day. The intake is kind of unpleasant smell but is alright with a lot of water. Urine can see yellowish in color. But will after a few times.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good multivitamins, covers most of the basics and then some. Some thoughts for improvement: -Capsules would be easier to swallow, the tablets are large. -Some of the B vitamins have excessive amounts which is worrisome. Maybe C has to have more quantity and B complex less.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I buy this very good multi for my husband. It's just one per day, high potency and made from natural ingredients. The price is fair for a premium vitamin,

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The complex of vitamins is very good. Just it is so uncomfortable to take as it is very big and have some specific smell. My husband is complaining every morning why i didn´t order the one that is capsulate or softgels.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Decent quality, not objectionable size or flavour. Bought them for my husband and he is ok taking them. Haven't noticed any huge increases in energy, but certainly hasn't seen any negative effects from taking them!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I took a lot of time. I found it very complete and without iron. It made me feel good and I didn't feel any side effects (except the urine coloring, which I believe is vitamin K). I feel that due to the high consumption, it is not easily found here on the site. Tomei bastante tempo. Achei bem completo mesmo e sem ferro. Me deixava disposto e não senti efeito colateral (exceto a coloração da urina, que acredito que é a vitamina k). Sinto que pelo alto consumo, não se encontra facilmente aqui no site.