AZ

4.8
Based on 2,223 Ratings
1,893
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Full of ingredients that will certainly benefit you size is ok for a 90 tablet pack. Package quality is perfect, once daily after food as suggested. There is no after Taste contains many vitamins and minerals antioxidants and you will definitely feel the effect of the supplement in after your first week

1071678d-d6e7-48d0-b6e9-6aa8b3a6896a
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Ive been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I've got to admit the quality and ingredients this thing has in no joke! I mean I was looking for some cheap vitamins and then I came these bad boys, and I gotta say I'm not disappointed! the size and packaging is great! one package will last you 3 months! size is great for the price I take one pill daily and it does the job! no bad taste as well!

74bd47c6-8eb5-4572-bfeb-03e476d722ca

High Potency, Delicious Wild Berry One-Per-Day Chewable multivitamin for men with an Organic Whole Food & Herb Blend to support a healthy lifestyle. Features & details ONE-PER-DAY, CHEWABLE MULTIVITAMIN FORMULATED FOR MEN/WILD-BERRY FLAVOR: Whole Food and Herbal Blend SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND OPTIMAL HEALTH*: 3,000 IU Vitamin D3 HIGH POTENCY/SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Plus, Supports the Immune System* CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Hypoallergenic Family-owned and -operated since 1977! During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided. Perfect daily pills. nice size

a8114e88-6378-4c39-bbd7-f23d73b9dc31
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

450ede2b-7c54-4891-b667-8d3d6922ee07
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is the best multivitamin that I have come across, especially for men. Not only it contains the necessary vitamins but also some essential herbs and adaptogens that are very important for men’s hormonal health. I have purchased this multivitamin for my brother and will highly recommend to my fellow brothers to give it a try.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've noticed an increase in my energy levels since taking this vitamin, so the quality is good. The tablet is not small in size but I'm fine with that and the taste is easy to take as well. The packaging is good as it stands out in the cabinet

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,312

I bought this for my father who in his early 70s. I've been consumed Super Nutrition multivitamins for a year now, I am very pleased with the results so far. It is the highest intensive of all nutritions that I've ever taken. My suggestion is, go for the men's blend 180 tablets if it's affordable, coz you'll experience better and more positive changes in your body in a couple of weeks time. If not, this one can last you almost 3 months, very economical, however you can tell the differences of these two.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Don't just buy it for the price, this is worth the money just for the vitamins and minerals. Buy it because it is a valid multivitamin mixed with all these herbs. My favorite herb is the ginkgo biloba. It helps all the herbs and minerals to flow freely as it boosts the bloods digestion of all this stuff. It is the best multivitamin because of all that it has and because of the health benefits at a very catching price. Thanks Super Nutrition!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This is the BEST multi vitamin on the market. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BRAND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FEEL BETTER ON A DAILY BASIS. I have health issues and I've tried many different multivitamins over the years but I 100% believe I scored on finding this brand about 3 years ago. This price is fare for the high quality ingredients in the vitamins that you are getting.