AZ

Based on 1,439 Ratings
Jasminelisin
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Delicious treat!

I’m a big fan of the chocolate flavor from Sunwarrior Bend Protein but when I tried this one, I got hooked as well. Again, I mixed one and a half scoop to 12oz of almond milk. Gave it a good shake and voila-a delicious protein drink that’s NOT grainy or bitter. Very easy to mix definitely satisfying. I didn’t feel hungry for hours. I’m glad they came up with something like this that’s low carb and low sugar. I got it at a discounted price as well! I’m very happy with this purchase and will surely buy more.

ce97c54e-0839-436d-87ce-6c9c5e814449
100bcd17-7991-49bc-8733-16d6c7d18229
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I chose this protrin blend for its clean composition - no unnecessary additives. The taste is great, no artificial aftertaste. However, it has slightly pea powder taste but I don't mind personally. It dissolves easily in a blender. I always carry a zip log bag with a portion of the protein if I need a quick snack or if I don't want to eat a meal before my workout not to be heavy. I very much recommended, great value for its price. Please click thumb up for my review 🤗

0d385d54-ff96-46c5-b497-bb4147929453
Posted on May 26, 2022

Okay, so the quality is amazing. The ingredients are truly rare to find in other powders. I got it during a promo where I paid 10$ instead the full price, so the size is definitely generous for that price point. It mixes REALLY well in oatmeal. BUT… I do not enjoy the taste. It tastes like soy which is strange since there isn’t any in this one. It would work better with additives that could mask that flavour. Other than the taste - 👏🏻. Please like the review if you found it helpful.

c2111c20-8324-4ef8-9228-9a478f534a9e
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is my 5th reorder. I will break it down this way. First the composition, as most protein powders Organic or not have Rice Protein of which almost or all of Rice Protein comes from China. When I make my smoothies Sunwarrior tastes the best. All protein powders have to be Organic. I avoid any of them with any added sugar.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought it when it was a part of a promotion going on iherb and I saw it on my country for almost four times the price so I thought I have to try it for the price I paid I received a huge amount which I'm really happy with the taste is great the size of it is amazing I ordered it to make sure that I will receive more protein in my diet after a procedure that I went through so I feel like it will be very beneficial for me especially because it has vanilla flavor and I've tried unflavored protein powders before which were really weird and this vanilla is actually pretty great

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this when iherb has a "try it" special. Sunwarrior makes a good quality protein powder, especially if you are following a vegan diet or dairy intolerant. The taste is ok, but a bit bland by itself, so it makes a good base for a fruit smoothie or matcha smoothie. Overall, I probably will stick to my regular California Gold Vegan protein powder because the quality of that one is just a good and the price is cheaper.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great taste that isn't overpowering in my smoothies. I use this to get protein for my morning "meal" everyday and it blends well and isn't chalky. Does not seem to cause any digestive upset either. Gives you a good amount of protein with just 1 scoop and is organic. Seems to contain good quality ingredients.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is my second box and I just love it post workout , taste is good for me and also helps me with my protein intake as I’m a vegan .. quality of the protein is good too I have never felt bloated or gassy after the use ,the size and the price r worth

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
2,347

It does not taste so good, but it doesn't taste bad either kinda borderline. I've been drinking protein shakes my whole life and it's few and far between to find a powder that actually dissolves without a blender. Also, I like it because it is powered with fermented pea protein, so it is an easily digestible, delicious, nutrient-filled superfood perfect for anyone who wants to amplify their health and fitness. Sometimes I blender it and this is the recipe: I add 1 scoop of chocolate sunwarrior protein, a few ice cubes, frozen banana quarters, sometimes frozen berries, a bit of oat milk, a splash of water and sometimes a scoop a peanut butter. Blend it up until it’s smooth and enjoy. Sometimes I will add more water if the ingredients aren’t blending well.