AZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Tastes amazing in oat milk, filling and feels like a treat. I read it takes 8 weeks to see a difference so will keep taking it and see. I would like an option to include the scoop or not so when reordering I’m not buying more and more plastic for landfill. Also maybe a refill bag for the powder would be good so I don’t have to keep buying the huge plastic tub.

7944d87b-bb8e-4165-955e-4874f11fa038
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

the first flavor ive tried was tahitian vanilla. i loved it so i decided to purchase this chocolate fudge. i love the flavor. although it is best when mixed with milk as it coats the stevia after taste that many dont like in the reviews. clean ingredients and ver low in net carbs. ive previously been using collagen powder from a different brand and im glad ive found this great tasting one. i look forward to having it in the morning to break my fast, i add chia and flax to balance fats and fiber with protein. three stars because it is pricey.

a5cf4596-1bc1-45e4-9db9-756b619ac0d7
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Does what it says! Being plant-based & menopausal I'm mindful of what my body doesn't get or produce anymore - another massive tick for SW. The fudge taste took a (very) short time to get use to but really enjoy it now. A scoop in my morning overnight oats (soaked in water) with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, desiccated coconut, medjool dates & blueberries & we're off. About 1-month in using I've noticed my nails no longer split & my skin has definitely reaped the benefits. Dare I also say it's helping with my muscle tone - maybe - I lift (somewhat) heavy & have noticed a marked difference in overall definition & tone.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

what can I say about this product , I love it . i don't think I'll ever stop using it i do feel it helps my skin rejuvenation and ofcourse has loads of protein in it update the prices have sky rocketed now up by almost 12$ will stop purchasing it now can't afford it anymore not worth the price anymore it was 43$ last year now it's 63$ ridiculous !!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

It tastes like yogo with added collagen I’m obsessed! Makes amazing choccy sauce, smoothies and cakes! It’s smooth texture great quality power is easy to use.

b29a0d21-8f4f-497c-a182-2673cd6e4eda
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like the taste and quite enjoy it. I have seen a difference in my nail and hair growth. I have yet to see a change in my skin, but I know that typically takes time. I have it twice a day. The only difference between this and other vegan shakes is that it doesn't dissolve as easily so you may want to use a blender instead of hand stirring it (which is what I do when I'm at work).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have only been using the product for a week but so far i am happy. The flavour is delicious and i take it with water. I have noticed that i am not as hungry all the time, not sure if it is related or not. Give it a go!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love the vanilla one but as there was a good special on I thought I'd try the chocolate. I like it and its pleasant enough in texture and taste i just perfer the versatility of the vanilla so that i can add it to fruit smoothies with impacting the flavours of mango and dragonfruit etc.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
1,464

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I appreciate the high quality of Sunwarrior products. I've been using their Collagen Building Protein Powder for a few years. I like the vanilla and chocolate. I didn't care for the salted caramel; it was too sweet. I mostly mix it into my berry smoothie in a blender.