AZ

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Absolutely lovely !!

I suffer from rosacea and very sensitive skin, turning itchy and,red very fast, I also live in a country which the sun js very strong ! must have a high SPF, and I always find it difficult to find good mineral SPF cream which does not irritate my skin, this one is it!! does not leave lots of white residue and does not irritate my skin, absolutely a must buy !

765972f7-9727-4a3e-b57b-36bc9edf73aa
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I hate using both a sunscreen and primer so I was happy to find this is a satisfactory substitute for my usual primer - it has a bit of a matte effect which I need. It left no white cast after 10 minutes or so, and worked well under foundation (foundation with Dimethicone). It has an odd smell for the first couple minutes but it doesn't linger. I think this is from the Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil; it's not an artificial fragrance smell at all. Overall I really like it and will repurchase.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

this sun tan lotion goes on so well and blends very easily. since it's natural, I feel confident putting it on my kids as well. it's the only sun lotion they allow me to put on their face. it's a part of my personal daily routine. I frequently repurchase it. Very high quality.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

By far the best mineral sunscreen I’ve ever tried. Silky and no white cast. Smells neutral after application. I will definitely buy it again.

95927afb-d7f4-4e74-9c98-c0cbf3329530
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Too dry for my skin and leaves a slight white cast but I've seen worse. I have dry skin so it is not surprising that it dried me out. If I use it every once in a while it is okay but because of this I cannot use it every day. It also leaves a slight white cast but considering it is spf 50 the cast is not bad at all. It has a matte finish and you can apply makeup over it easily.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I loved this sunscreen the first time buying it about a year ago. This time the formula is different. The old one had no scent whatsoever and felt moisturizing but had a slighty sticky and shiny finish on the face. This new one has a weird scent when first applied but it disappears quickly. It is mattifying but after a while of wearing, it leaves my skin feeling tight which is not so great. This sunscreen would be perfect minus the skin tightening.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my absolute favourite sunscreen. Not greasy at all and doesn’t break me out. No white cast either. Slight scent (natural product scent) when first applied but goes away quickly. Makeup applies nicely over it. Cost was great and shipping was quick through iHerb!

Haven't tried it yet will comeback with the review but hopefully it's good for the roseasa the only review I can give is its a bit expensive and it has a small amount

81bd63a7-9b97-4a66-b21e-75244356d39f
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

For those who hate facial sunscreen, you should give this a try. It's an all mineral sunscreen that applies without a very obvious white cast, which pretty much disappears after a short while, and dries to a matt finish, with no sticky feeling on skin whatsoever. Great for oily skin but not for dry skin. Unfortunately it ended up irritating my very sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is my current favourite SPF! It doesn't irritate my sensitive, combination, rosacea & acne-prone skin. Wish it came in bigger tubes or larger bundles. I would definitely buy this in bulk.