AZ

4.5
Based on 2,026 Ratings
1,462
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Add this to chick-pea “tuna” salad

I’m vegan and I add this powder when I make something that needs a bit of “fishy”ness. I used this when I made vegan “tuna” salad with chick peas, and it added the flavor that resembles sea food. I’m excited to incorporate this in more dishes. It comes in a huge bag (which I transfer in a jar for an easy use) and I like the fact that this is organic!

6d00e498-fa91-4b68-992e-213e578b33ad
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I mixed this kelp powder with chlorella, and Spirulina powder. Boy, It help get me through the day. I mix these powders in some milk or rice milk. I might add an egg and blend this all together and I got a nice green tasting mixture that feeds my body all the vitamins and minerals needed throughout the day. I am glad I bought to bottles of this stuff and will soon buy more.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I got this product for my dog to help with her itchy skin. I have read that kelp can help with skin problems. This is an excellent price for an organic herbal product. I like Starwest Botanicals and trust the quality of their products. The powder smells good and I like that there is just the single herbal ingredient. You can’t beat the price for this size!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The Only problem is 453g Pack Last For a Very Long Time! But it is A Great Way To Obtain All 77+ Sea Trace Minerals into Our Diet! The Only Reliable Way to Take it is To Encapsulate it into 000 Size Capsules I Usually Take about 4 a Day! I have Being Doing this Now for about 4-5 Weeks.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

this kelp comes in a light green color and powder texture. the bag is a resealable plastic one for easy storing. i love to use it as a salt substitute ingredient when making smoothies, soup, salads, or sprinkled on meals. i have it for the health benefit of iodine also. apart from the price, i like that its organic, of high quality, and convenient to use.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Started giving small amounts of this to my dog, doesn’t take much at all and her teeth are already looking better after a couple weeks. She doesn’t have thyroid issues so I’m not too concerned about the iodine content at the moment but am monitoring it with her vet, so far seems safe and effective.