Page 1 - Reviews - St. Ives, Soothing Body Wash, Oatmeal & Shea Butter, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The texture is quite diluted, but 1 to 2 pumps are sufficient to clean the whole body. Bought this for my elderly mom with sensitive dry itchy skin. She commented this formula is gentle to her skin and her skin is less itchy after using this for about 3 weeks.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Second purchase. Definitely a good buy considering the amount paid. The smell of shea butter is awesome and the body wash is so creamy and smooth. After bathing, it doesn’t leave your skin dry. Recommended by my aunt who is 70 years old, quoting that this body wash moisture her dry skin.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is so good and the scent isn't too strong. It's gentle for my sensitive skin and doesn't leave me feeling dry. I use it for my general wash, a little goes a long way. The size of the bottle is fantastic so I know it'll go a long way and it's well package, no leakage when opening my box.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bought this product from a pharmacy when we visited Hawaii a few years ago and am very happy that iHerb now stock it. It’s silky and has a nice scent. The large bottle means it can be used for a long time and it seems to be very suitable for dry skin.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I had been using Aveeno body wash for a few years and the price increased quite a bit. When I saw this body wash, I gave it a try because the price is just half of Aveeno's. It works just fine as Aveeno's and it doesn't have strong frangance.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have very dry and itchy skin and this has saved me a lot of times! It is non-drying and you can instantly feel the difference right after rinsing. I hope a lot of people with sensitive skin can have access to a product like this because it is a life-saver! The amount is a LOT for the price. WIN-WIN!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I always had dry scaly skin especially on my hands. My skin actually felt drier the first time i used this. Good thing I didn’t stop as it’s a big bottle and I did’nt want to waste. After couple of uses I didn’t pay much attention to the effect on my skin. About 2 weeks into using this I noticed my hand texture has improved heaps and bounds. Even my nail is noyrished. I did not had anything changed on my routine except for my body wash so I’m thanking it to this. Will definitely repurchase again

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

this is so far the best shower gel I have used. the price is good. the quantity is good for the price. it smells super good, very sweet scent. after showering my whole bathroom smell good . the gel is very gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate at all, skin is smoother tha ever! I purchased a back up bottle just in case it goes out of sale and will be stocking up!

HMB
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

This body wash smells wonderful! It's like a baking oatmeal cookie. It doesn't foam a ton, but I prefer body washes that are more like a cream so that's exactly what I like. I have really dry skin so anything that dries is a no-go; this one makes you feel clean without any dryness but without leaving a film (which I don't like). You don't need to use a lot, which is great, and because it's so big it will probably last a very long time. Awesome prize too; if I continue to enjoy it this much I'll definitely be repurchasing. This might become my go-to.