AZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Iherb supplements really helped me a lot. I’m immunocompromised and a cancer survivor, ever since I started March 2020 taking supplements, I’ve been sick twice in almost 3 years. (Normally 5-6x/yr) Thank you iherb that we have an access to brands that are not available in our country. ❤️

cb7b8b5f-bdc3-4d1e-9768-5ab5eb1d5885
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I tried this when my single-ingredient plant protein was out of stock. Sprout Living makes great products. I'm really happy I tried this one - it is the nicest plant protein powder I've ever tried. The final flavour and texture is really palatable. I like unflavoured powders. I add fruit (like banana, frozen berries if I have them, cacao, a nut butter, and some water). If the final result is not sweet enough for me, I add a couple of drops of stevia but I can't stand the sweetness of most commercial plant-based protein powders.

Posted on May 17, 2022

There should be more flavourless decent quality, vegan protein powders like this out there. The ingredients are clean, although it is not completely tasteless, it taste a bit like soy milk, nonetheless, you can pair it with any fruit, veggie combos you like to make a nutritious smoothie. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
3,096
1,852

Great plant quality, ingredients, taste, size, package, composition, benefits diet, use as frequency u like recommendation : can be added to recipes including cooking per serving size / good for healthy workout goal & lifestyle

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love this brand! Such clean ingredients and makes you feel good as well. I mix it in with my oatmeal for breakfast and keeps me going until lunch!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this brand! High protein per servings and the ingredients are clean. I’ve tried the vanilla one and found it doesn’t taste too much of a vanilla so I bought this one. It’s unflavoured but still taste good.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I like this protein powder coz it doesn’t contain any sweetener which sometimes makes the taste unpalatable. It has very few ingredients, that’s why I really like it. It’s been only a week of using this brand but I can say I recommend this original variety. I usually have this with unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes half almond milk, half water.

13a5826c-0e10-4299-8581-49a6c5e40436
7e2b89d4-c640-463a-b7ed-7f1071f65529
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a great protein powder. Sprout Living has excellent products. I use this particular one - original because I can mix it with anything. It goes into my morning smoothie. The ingredients are simple so that makes is more easily digestible for me. I love simple! It mixes really well. It is a high quality product.