AZ

1,859
InTheTrees
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Great combination!

First, these are easy to swallow. They have no taste or smell. They are easy on my stomach, which is finicky. Second, while they are a little large, the pill goes down easy. I haven't had one stick in my throat. Third, I think these are very effective. I have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disorder. My fibromyalgia and joint pain levels have improved. I think this helps with depression. The two conditions often go hand in hand. Overall, considering the potency and synergistic combination of herbs and extracts, this is a good value. The recommended dosage is 1-3 daily, and I'm getting by with 1 a day accompanies by another herbal anti-inflammatory.

b6fc7502-f09c-430b-8ca3-84076dfffd7a
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s my first time take it , quality is good , ingredients good for inflammation, it’s benefit for joint pain , so I using for my RA, I did feel improvement , size is good not so big , it’s neutral taste , for age follow the package. Will order again if see more improvement.

baaf0c54-5629-42a6-9fd2-56edd7928bf4
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,258

I cannot believe how this has helped with me knee pain! I was taking ibuprofen every day. A friend recommended this brand to me and I ordered it right away! Since starting this I have not taken ibuprofen once. I have little to no knee pain. I take one capsule a day. Fantastic! I'm so happy to have an alternative to ibuprofen! Thank you for making such an amazing product.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,342

Curcumin has been a miracle for my anxiety and depression! The first few days it felt like the sun was starting to shine through the dark clouds. After a few weeks I've noticed I'm smiling. I'm laughing. I'm reverting back to my thinking prior to my anxiety/depression. I'm also waking up and feeling like getting out of bed instead of wanting to sleep and hide all day. I will never be without this supplement again!

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Great quality curcumin ingredient for all age with amazing value package .. a great antioxidant, with benefits such as reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, cognitive function improvement.. no after taste.. this great supplement is a must for a healthy lifestyle.. i like the price and the trusted brand.. The caps seem a bit big, but are actually super easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Good quality ingredient for my age a powerful antioxidant in a OK bottle package that benefit my health concern of inflammation pain n slow cognitive n joint improvement no taste I highly suggest this brand from I HERB BE SURE TO ORDER TWO BOTTLES AS THEY RAN OUT OF THIS

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I have start to take it couple of months ago. Just bought the second one. I take it for it's anti-oxidative, anti-aging properties and for help in improving memory and attention. I combine it with other supplements and I can see good improvements and benefits in my memory and skin appearance. I'm also happy with the size of the package - I take only 1 pc/day with food, so it is enough for me for 4 months. No bad taste, not even a while after you take it. I recommend it!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

They were out of stock of the one I usually buy so I got this one. I am not disappointed at all. It works as well as the other one for my bursitis and doesn't upset my stomach either. It's good to have two brands I can count on to relieve my bursitis and inflammation.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I don't know how this is possible but in one week of taking this twice a day, breakfast and dinner, I woke up and my fingers on both hands didn’t feel stiff like they usually do. The difference was very noticeable. Nothing else changed in my life except this supplement. I bought one for my brother and had my friend buy a bottle. I'll be curious to see if they notice any improvements in stiffness and inflammation in a week or so. I'll be buying it again.