Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Sweet Sweat, Paige Hathaway Waist Trimmer, XL/XXL, Blue, 3 Piece Set - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Amazing product! 3 in 1 I must stay it keeps u sweating double the sweat when ur working out. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Love it! Love it!! I see the difference when I use it, I sweat a lot!

Love it! Love it!! I see the difference when I use it, I sweat a lot!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

Sweat dripping! The effect is very good :) I wear it when I ride an indoor bicycle at home, and even if I wear it for 2-30 minutes, I sweat a lot. I haven't had a break in iHerb, so I searched for it on YouTube. I'm also satisfied with the cleaner set. Gel and cleaner will be purchased separately later and will continue to be used!