Page 1 - Reviews - Spectrum Culinary, Organic Mayonnaise, 11.25 fl oz (332 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is the best mayonnaise that I have ever bought. It taste just like any other mayonnaise but with one great benefit, organic. I tried several organic mayonnaises before I found this one. The others all tasted bad. But then I found this Organic Spectrum Mayonnaise. Wow! What a great product. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is not my first order. I ordered it just for my tuna sandwiches. Taste is just right and it’s healthier than conventional Brand’s. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am a Hellmans fan so it took a bit to get used to this “Miracle Whip”/salad dressing flavor. The consistency is very smooth and creamy.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Spectrum products and oils are the best quality organics. Flavor is delicious and creamy. Refrigerate after opening to retain quality. Add your favorite ingredients to make flavored aioli. if you wish. Excellent product as is too.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Hands down the best mayo I've had! The texture is so smooth, the taste is so amazing! You can literally taste the quality. The ingredients are also great! And the bottle is so big!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

What a great decision was to buy this profuct,full of taste,made with high-quality ingredients snd in a convenient size. I will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I love this mayonnaise. It reminds me of home because the one that is sold where I currently live tastes a bit different. So having something close to home is really nice during cooking

SemOks
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This Mayo tastes ok and has a thick texture. I buy mayonnaise very rarely and if I do I try to choose one with more or less good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

To me, every type of mayonnaise will taste a little different based on their recipe. This one is no exception -- but in a good way! It is slightly sweet, but not as sweet as Japanese mayonnaise. The texture and taste tells me this is great to make honey dijon mayo or aioli with!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I try take more salad and this mayonnaise is organic and it tastes great even better.