Page 1 - Reviews - Spectrum Culinary, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 12.7 fl oz (375 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Spectrum Organic is the only brand I trust and go to for healthy oils and mayo. Highly recommended for those who are still eating inorganic or seed oils that are highly inflammatory. My inflammation situation gradually improved after I made the switch out of inorganic / seed oils, and I was also more watchful about what I ate.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Meets all my requirements for olive oil: organic, extra virgin, cold-pressed, and non-GMO. Plus the packaging in a glass jar preserves the integrity of the oil as well. Guarantees superior quality! Use for frying, cooking, and in dressings, salads, or even in personal care! Highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This organic, non-GMO oil is sourced from Spain, and its great taste tells you its a good quality oil. A great addition to all sorts of different dishes, I've used this brand for cooking and frying, although I now primarily use this 236ml size to season my cast iron cookware. Include this brand of olive oil in any dish to enhance flavor and increase your total intake of healthy fats in your diet. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Spectrum's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a nicely sized, good tasting product. Price is comparable to stores I visit to shop. Excellent flavor and I use it up before it has any chance of getting old.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It has a VERY strong flavor, making it great for savory dressings, sauces, etc. The flavor is savory, vinegary, bitter, and very rich. For the price, you'er not going to get a more flavor-rich olive oil. Probably. I mean, what do I know?

Posted on May 17, 2021

The oil does not have the unpleasant taste of olives. I liked it very much in salads and fry normally on it. The bottle is glass, dark.

Posted on Jul 24, 2020

The big one is the dark one and the small one is the transparent one. I like the price and quality. The stopper is good, too.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

First time trying out this item. For the product contents the olive oil is just right for me, as cooking, externally for both skin and hair. The smell is wonderful too, the price is cheaper than most brands that contain EEVOO in stores. So the next order before I initially run out there will be another order of this oil.

minna
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Best tasting olive oil, Use it on salads, to make herb (rosemary and thyme) oil for sprinkling on foods.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Have been using this product for a long time and I continue to rebuy it because I am so satisfied with its quality