Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, Lemon Verbena, French Milled Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The south of france lemon verbena soap is organic and has shea butter in its composition as an emollient and moisturizer for the skin. The quality is excellent because it helped me to have a more refreshing bath and I felt sensitive to the aroma. I use it daily and recommend it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is a standard soap in my house. I switch up the fragrances but really enjoy the quality of the soap. It might not last as long as others, but the form of the bar conforms to my hand and body. The verbena aroma is pleasing and less powerful than some of the others. That does not change my frequency of purchase because sometimes this is really what I want to use. The soap works well in our hard water. Service from iHerb is always terrific. The soaps arrive in individual packages that are carefully placed in a solid shipping carton.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Scent is strong, leaving our bathroom cabinet quite fragrant for some time but when using, scent gets mild and does not remain on skin. I've got sensitive atopic skin but this soap does not create any damage to it. Also, does not melt too much when storing in the bathroom but may want to keep it away from an area where it gets constantly wet. Loving it so far!

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I use a variety of the scented soaps. I like that they're made with more healthier choice ingredients. They don't lather that much but then the leathering is what is chemically induced. So for me I prefer these soaps because they are non-GMO and come in a variety of scents.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the nicest soap - the fragrances are beautiful - the soap is luxurious - and the scent lasts throughout the day …we might try other brands - but always return to ‘South of France’…

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

i love the lemon scent and benefit for my sensitive and dry skin, this has been my daily use and use for all age. The soap size is perfect for my palm size and decent price. No damage on the package and good quality.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This soap is for women, not men, and it feels luxurious because the fragrance is natural and not artificial. If there is an opportunity, I would like to repurchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I have been trying all from this line and love them all the best is lemon and green tea so fresh and uplifting. Last long and my skin is beautiful and I do not need apply balm everyday.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love the fragrance and lathers up really well. Good for the body but I felt a little dry when I used it on my face.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

All French Milled Bar Soap products are lovely. It all depends which scent you prefer. And I love lemon verbena soap. Real life plant's scent and essential oil scent is overbearing and obnoxious to me but in this soap... It smells like a sunless garden - cool, fresh, herbal. This soap is not drying and has nice ingredients. What more could we want?