Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, Hand Wash, Lemon Verbena, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I buy this soap all the time because it has nice herbal scent, doesn't contain SLS, has natural ingredients and convenient package. I would recommend it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

loved the essence of the soap and the feeling it leaves you with (like washing your hands with a soap bar!) I will definitely again.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This soap really suds up nicely and you don’t even have to use too much. The fragrance is better than you can imagine, you almost want to eat it.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I bought this liquid soap because the bar was not available. However, I wish they had the bar, because there is no comparison between the two products. This liquid soap is just a common soap, and what’s more the dispenser is not good and emits too big amount of soap. The bar, that I tried before, is a wonderful velvety soap with a real lemon verbena fragrance. I hope it is back in stock!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This soap has nice smell and good composition, but I expected it to be in a bigger size, the bottle is really small. I don't think I will order it again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Size is small so you can use it for younger age kids. Ingredients are goo quality and it is gentle on dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very good quality Soft for skin care and body especially for daily frequency uses I recommend this type of soap for healthy skin especially for those looking for soft skin which you can use it to refresh your body

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love the smell! It made me feel like in a vacation in Europe. The only thing I dislike is about the design of the bottle. One pump is way too much for washing hands.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I do love this but it doesn't last very long. I find the foamy hand-washes are less economical than the actual thicker soap kinds but buy this as I love the scent.

Posted on May 3, 2021

This is a great "Souths of France" liquid soap for my kitchen and bathroom counters. I like it because of it's non-toxic ingredients. I ordered solid and liquid soaps of different fragrances. It's a great gift item, as I ordered these soaps also for my daughter. I'm using this brand of soaps for over 15 years. Shipped promptly. Thank you.

51c6fc21-185c-431a-9a45-7c8821629199