Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, French Milled Bar Soap with Organic Shea Butter, Cherry Blossom, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
AZ

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This Cherry Blossom soap is divine!! It smells wonderful and lathers up great!! Will definitely purchase this soap again!! Received the order very quickly!!! Update - Been using this Cherry Blossom soap everyday.....it makes the whole bathroom smell like cherry blossoms when I shower.....it truly is a wonderful soap!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love the scent, I use it for a while and benefits on my skin are clear even if my skin is sensitive. skin becoma gentle and not dry. feel very good. great quality, big size, ggod composition, good locking package. at my age (58) I buy only products I love like this one.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I ordered 4 "South of France" soap bars. The two scents I chose were Wild Rose & Cherry Blossom. I kept imagining the fake cherry blossom scents from popular body sprays & lotions but this was different! I have used it daily and had no issues with dry skin. The size is just right and I enjoy the lingering post-shower smell left behind. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Trying this scent for the first time and it helps me relax during bath time. it's a good size and can last a few months for a single person use. Like the packaging as well, although that's just a minor point. Good quality soap as it's non-drying.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Scent is nice and flowery. It does diminish after half way through the bar, but still pleasant. Makes the bathroom smell great. >>> Make no mistake -This is a scented bar of soap - if flowery soap scents offend you - do not buy. Don't be a clown and leave a useless review saying you had no idea the soap would be so scented and leave 1 star.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I am trying all of the South of France bar soaps. I like bar soap because it is less wasteful than liquids. The shape of these soaps is gracefully a 3-D oval and feels perfect in the hands. The Cherry Blossom scent is not strong, but pleasant. I would never have known it was Cherry Blossom, but it's a clean soapy scent. Would be nice for showering.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Top quality! Love this particular one for the true scent of cherry blossom. It's very mild and gentle. Good for those who doesn't like loud fragrance.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Lovely soap that is gentle to the skin and has a soft, unobtrusive scent. Love, love, love French products! I like this brand especially because it's organic and made with many natural extracts and oils and no dangerous chemicals.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love South of France soaps. They feel good to my skin and they smell great. The cherry blossom smells great but the orange is my favorite.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Gorgeous product as always from South of France! The cherry blossom smell is divine! We even like to store the bars of soap in the linen closet to keep the sheets smelling nice! Very gentle and creamy on skin also!