Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, Foaming Hand Wash, Lemon Verbena, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
AZ
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I really like this foaming hand wash right down to the scent of very mild lemon verbena. The quality is excellent and the packaging is good. I keep it by the kitchen sink and use it often. The foam is a good consistency and does not dry my hands out. I will reorder this again.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I’m a huge fan of these foaming hand soaps from South of France. They foam up nicely and they smell just incredible!! No wonder this is popular. From what I’ve heard, this one in lemon verbena is the most popular one and it’s always sold out. I don’t know if it’s just me, but this one smelled very fresh, lemony and citrusy, but not much like lemon verbena. It’s more like a scent of lemon to me. Verbena has like a slight herbal touch, if that makes sense. But I really like it! I like to buy these soaps specially to gift someone!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love everything about it-the scent is mild lemon, bottle size is nice, the foam smoothes easily over both hands. Keep it on the kitchrn sink.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Lovely scent, foams well and doesn't leave my hands streaking dry afterwards. I have sensitive skin and I am completely okay to use this.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The smell is amazing, I have another such soap in a different scent and both are great. Excellent cleaner, removes grease, uses the kitchen and is very, very satisfied.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The smell of this hand soap is just amazing. Makes me happy every time I wash my hands, and also excellent for hygiene against the covid virus

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love the non foaming kind. Can’t wait to use this one. Such a nice “don’t even try it” girl scent. Not too sweet!

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Try every time another product of this company and is never disappointed of them! Of corse love some of them more than another but it’s a matter of taste only, their products are highly recommended!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on May 9, 2022

scent is good and use it daily, it is not sensitive to your skin, it is gentle and won't feel dry after washing your hands with it.